Whats for tea tonight?

I am just making some sweet potato and butternut squash soup at the min as I am working for the whole weekend so trying to prep!!

Anyway my q is, do you think I would be able to freeze it as I was goin to make a double batch if I could and jeep it in freezer

I am just making some sweet potato and butternut squash soup at the min as I am working for the whole weekend so trying to prep!!

Anyway my q is, do you think I would be able to freeze it as I was goin to make a double batch if I could and jeep it in freezer

Yes its great for freezing. Any soup really. I always make batches and have some in the freezer for those times when I NEED to eat but not cook! :rolleyes:

Ooo what's the curry sauce? Is it like a chippy one?

Hey :D It's the syn free one from around here somewhere, but I've copied it below for you ;)

1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Can chopped tomatoes
1 Can mushy peas
2 TBSP curry powder (adjust to taste)
Chicken stock made up as directed

Fry onion in fry light until soft, add curry powder, tomatoes and peas and cook through.
Blend until smooth, then can add stock if you want it thinner

I think it's chippy-ish :D Really enjoyed it. Hope you do too.
Oh btw, someone else made it with baked beans instead of tomatoes, bet that's good too, but maybe a little sweeter.

Good luck :D

I was hungry tonight and on a red day, so had a full english breakfast for dinner LOL :)

I had....
2 x big field mushrooms
2 dry 'fried' eggs
4 fresh tomatoes - done in the oven with the mushrooms
1 rasher of bacon - fat removed and cooked in the oven
4 x Weight watchers sausages - which i think are 0.5 syns each.

Can anyone confirm if WW sausages are 0.5 syns each?

Thanks

Hxx

Another one for spaghetti and meatballs (made by husband) It was very nice but he didn't tell me he'd used a jar of dolmio with all it's syns!!

I have tuna steak at home that i am going to cook tonight, never tried it before. Think i will have this with potato wedges and vegetables.

Am having chicken casserole :D

Am having tuna steaks with a truck load of steamed veg followed by fruit and mullerlight.

Back