Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn sausages, roasties , a ton of brocolli and onion gravy!!Nom cannae wait x

I'm having leftover beef bourginon (stewing steak, mushrooms, baby onions and carrots) with last night's potatoes mashed and "fried" with the cabbage to make Bubble and squeak.

Ali* said:
I've roasted a chicken but don't feel like a full dinner now as it's too bloomin' hot outside!

So I've popped on some new potatoes and we'll have it with a nice big salad :)

Isn't it just - 25 degrees and roasting!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Huge chicken salad!

Just about to sit down to fish . . . . again! lol. (Trying a bit of damage limitation this week cos of a naughty weekend)

Having basa (never tried it before) with petit pois, cauli, leeks and roast BNS. Might add a couple of boiled potatoes too. Hopefully I won't need desert after but got lots of fruit & yogs in if I do.

Had my very first stuffed pepper. Never been keen on peppers but have been having them more and more to get used to them.
This was delicious :D
Sweet pointed pepper stuffed with Moroccan cous cous (half syn), onion and feta cheese (part of a hexa), and a lovely salad, There was too much mixture for the pepper so I put some in a ramekin and baked that alongside it.
View attachment 13119

Last edited:
Just about to sit down to fish . . . . again! lol. (Trying a bit of damage limitation this week cos of a naughty weekend)

Having basa (never tried it before) with petit pois, cauli, leeks and roast BNS. Might add a couple of boiled potatoes too. Hopefully I won't need desert after but got lots of fruit & yogs in if I do.

Hope you enjoyed the basa auntynet. I like it baked with onions & tomatoes or with a sprinkle of herbs ;)

Had spagetti with turkey breast in a homemade tomato sauce with added onion, peppers n spinach - lovely:p

E/E day just had sw chips mushy peas n big fat piece of cod topped with 1/2 HEB bread crumbs , it was nommy just need 1/3 superfree now lol

silly sausage said:
Quorn and mushroom Thai curry and basmati rice.

This sounds very yummy!

I had homemade Bigos (well a slimming world friendly version of it) it was delicious and only 4 syns for a big bowl full.

Hxx

Back