Whats for tea tonight?

I has marinated lamb with salad, feta cheese (3.5) and olives (1)

No not in a loaf :D although it would have been nice to dunk some chunky bread into :)

Bigos is a traditional Polish dish (hunters stew) its usually cured pork sausage (i used kabanos - the only synned ingredient), sauerkraet, onion, garlic and any meat that needs using up. I'll put the recipe on the board in case anyone fancies it.

Hx

Ham salad, strawberries and muller light

I had chilli and rice :)

Hope you enjoyed the basa auntynet. I like it baked with onions & tomatoes or with a sprinkle of herbs ;)

I ruined it!! :mad: just baked it with a splash of lemon and some salt & pepper but put too much salt on.

Got 5 more fillets to go at so next time I'm gonna chop some cherry tomatoes & onions with some basil and cover with grated cheese - kinda like the frozen ones you can get.

I ruined it!! :mad: just baked it with a splash of lemon and some salt & pepper but put too much salt on.

Got 5 more fillets to go at so next time I'm gonna chop some cherry tomatoes & onions with some basil and cover with grated cheese - kinda like the frozen ones you can get.

Oh what a bummer!! :(
I've done that too with the cheese. Scrumdiddlyumptious :D

curry made with pataks balti paste in my slow cooker. cos im working till 6 tonight and i will be starvin marvin when i get in!!!

we are having a qourn mousaka ( or however you spell it!!) .. ive just made some slimming world hummus to act as a little starter with carrot sticks .. we are going greek tonight!!

just using the yogurt and eggs recipe for the sauce.. has anyone tried this and is it ok.. first time we are making it.. any good tips!??

hi, tonight were having egg, chip's and beans:D

Cheese and onion crispbake, jacket potato and salad with lots of yummy spring onions :)

Going to make spag bol tonight i think.

zeke said:
Smoked haddock and pea risotto

Is that the one with the poached egg on top from extra easy book? It looks beautiful! Think it'll be on my list next week :D

Back