Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having a prawn salad as I had massive jacket potato with beans for lunch I still want chocolate though even after two jaffa cakes!

Baby-belle said:
Lol I have this nearly every week once a week I just want to binge!! As I deprive myself of chocolate it calls me

Have you tried Lady A's nutella cupcake recipe? I am a CHOCOHOLIC and it's the thing that let's me down most. But these are GORGEOUS and only one syn (or Less) per cake!!!! I am keeping them available for My chocolate fetish moments!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight is a chicken and prawn pad Thai type thing (no noodles - red day) made with strifry veg & omelette ribbons

pebbles67 said:
Last night had chicken wings in maggi paprika cook in the bag. It was really nice, still prefer the garlic one tho.
Tonight I was doing a slo cooker chicken curry but Its so hot here down south, I may have to rethink, and do pitta pizza salad and jacket.

What's the syns for the 'Maggi baggy' thingy? Lol

Another hot day , so changed from Sausage & Bacon Cassoulet with mash to
Bacon & Joes Sausage Salad- just cooked them and leaving to go cold- they smell good mmmmmmm

Kieragh1515 said:
Ranges from 4.5-5.5 depending on what type. I have mixed herbs one in the oven at the mo & am now gonna make the 12 syn sponge cake, yummy yummy

I've only tried the sponge cake in CHOCCY !!! and did muffins instead. BLOOMIN GORGEOUS!! gonna try a lemon one this weekend but a biggun. :)

Had pasta with syn free veggie sauce, flaked mackerel, chopped onion & tabasco - spicy!!! :D

Last edited:
I had 2 x small ham (free) , salad rolls (2 x hex b) and mustard. Yummers!

I had 2 baked potatoes (medium) with ham and cheese hea with a lovely big salad. Stuffed.com!!

I'm having salmon fillets (with tikka spices on, Jamie O tweeted it earlier and I fancied it!) with a jacket potato and some raita-style cucumber/yogurt. Not enough superfree I know, but I had a HUGE bowl of strawberries and raspberries mid afternoon, and i'll have an apple-sized gap on my plate to fill with an apple for 'afters' :)

Back