Whats for tea tonight?

leek and potato soup, and the pizza topped chicken :)

Kieragh1515 said:
How did u turn it choccie?? Was it nice & same syns?

Instead of 2 Oz SR flour. Use 1 Oz and an Oz of cocoa powder (not drinking chocolate!)

Have a search on here for Lady A's nutella cupcakes. She just adapted the 12 syn cake recipe :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kieragh1515 said:
How did u turn it choccie?? Was it nice & same syns?

Oh..... And they were GORGEOUS!! (eat cold tho - not warm) syns depend how many cakes you get out of the mixture. Probably 2 cakes per syn if they're just cupcake size cos you could get about 24 Out of them. Still 12 syns. :)

Using up leftovers so having mashed veg (no potato - red day) with quorn mince cooked in oxo gravy with onions & mushrooms

Planning chicken curry, but who knows between now and then ;)

Burgers, circle SW chips and salad! xx
im gonna sound really dense here but do u just cut the potatoes like crisps? circle chips! just heard the word chips and had to investigate! :p xxx

Goin to do the beef szechuan that's on the sw website. Looks delicious!! But not til late cause Tis so hot!! Hottest day of the year so far in Ireland and I am off today :)

I'm considering cleaning my BBQ later for the weekend!.... That should burn off some calories cos theres probably dead snails in there and god knows what!

quorn saussies, mashed spud and mixed frozen veg. It's my first time trying the quorn sizzlers so I hope they're nice!

Back