Tagliatelle with mushrooms and Parmesan

One of my favourites

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tagliatelle with mushrooms and Parmesan

One of my favourites

Kx

ooh that sounds yummy! you should come round for tea with me im having spag bol tonight!!! :D xxxx

juicygooseface said:
ooh that sounds yummy! you should come round for tea with me im having spag bol tonight!!! :D xxxx

My daughters favourite!! Although my spaghetti Bol is truly delicious lol

Kx

i knew it was lol my lil girl loves it too, but she doesnt like mummys version :( lol xxx

Chicken Casserole and roast potatoes (SW and actifry style).

Chilly evening here in the northeast. Nice summer warmer!

SW KFC and free chips salad and fruit salad for desert :)

xx

just had a massive pork stir fry with loads of veg and egg fried rice yum yum i'm stuffed!!

I don't know! I have prawns and was planning on a Red day, but all I can think of making with prawns is risotto, curry or stir fry all of which require non-Red day stuff! Plus I have no stir fry veggies! Any ideas wonderful people out there?! What can I make that will be tasty and filling but using prawns?

A mosh up of chicken, shallots, mushrooms, peppers & potatoes. Really couldn't be *rsed!

Shrimpy said:
I don't know! I have prawns and was planning on a Red day, but all I can think of making with prawns is risotto, curry or stir fry all of which require non-Red day stuff! Plus I have no stir fry veggies! Any ideas wonderful people out there?! What can I make that will be tasty and filling but using prawns?

If you have any HEB left, how about a spicy tomato sauce (or passata) with wml pasta

Grrrr chicken wasnt defrosted so had home made burgers with a babybel light in the middle sw chips beans and loads of onion and mushroom, it was delicious waiting for it to go down then we will have fruit salad xx

Ali* said:
Wholemeal pitta bread - packs of 6. Also available in Co-op.

HTH
x

Thankyou honey :) although I realised that I'd had my HexB for breakfast!!! So I had mushrooms, beetroot, tomato and SW chips with my Kofta and delicious Tzatziki dip :) mmmmmmm!!! Stuffed now x

Back