Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having a large chicken breast roasted with a HExB jacket potato with dairylea triangle and a massive salad - I love red days!!!

Tomato, onion and herb pasta and sauce with some salad for me.

Had a bit of a naughty dinner - me and hubs went for a walk round Derbyshire and took a picnic. Had ham and laughing cow triangle sandwich (used my HEX for the bread and cheese triangle), followed by a small bag of kettle chips, sausage roll and half a pack of Rolos :sigh: :eek: :break_diet: overall, not a great day!!! However I have walked 10 miles :D

Just had chicken baked in tomato, chilli and feta with jersey royals (HEB) and a greek salad. Only syns were for a few olives in the salad. Mmmmm. Definitely be having that again, very easy and delicious.

I might have strawberries with some greek yoghurt with vanilla and sweetener later if I can find room while catching up on the last two days of Masterchef.

So what are you eating then ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
i wouldnt want to specify as i dont want people to see it and want it for tea! but lets say i had a take away and full fat everything i was very naughty ;) lol but making up for it today and having quorn lasagne in a minute with salad mmmmmmm xxxx

Home made beef burgers - with garlic, topped with grilled bacon, low low cheese hea, and home made coleslaw, in white rolls - all my syns but worth it completely full, and feel like ive been 'naughty' and tasted nicer than any burger king or mcdonalds!!! Next time i might try the babybel cheese in the middle!! x

ooh,how do you make that? sounds lovely x:D
Bit of a concoction but i fried an onion in fry light and put in some tandoori spice mix (i used the tandoori section of a indian selection spice mix from the pound shop, has 4 sections different blends). Add diced chicken breast and cook for about 5 minutes, add a littl water if necessary.
Parboiled some diced potatoes for 5 minutes. Added passatta to the onions and spices, added potatoes and spinach and cooked on the hob until reduced and potatoes started to break up a bit.

Was really yummy, i was given some spinach from one of the guys at my sw class yesterday and wanted to find a way to use it.

Atomic pink said:
Just had chicken baked in tomato, chilli and feta with jersey royals (HEB) and a greek salad. Only syns were for a few olives in the salad. Mmmmm. Definitely be having that again, very easy and delicious.

I might have strawberries with some greek yoghurt with vanilla and sweetener later if I can find room while catching up on the last two days of Masterchef.

We just watched Masterchef too!!
Did u guess the winner?

Kx

Red Thai Prawn and Vegetable Curry with Jasmine Rice (only 1 SYN) and delicious - first time I substituted the coconut milk for milk & coconut essence and a pinch of splenda

Mmmmmm

Attachments

• image-2344467725.jpg
    image-2344467725.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 74
Back