Whats for tea tonight?

My husband made prawn stir fry with noodles, he makes such yummy SW food! :)

Oooh sticky chicken sounds good - where'd you get the recipe? xx

i got the recipe from a lady at group, its a can of coke 6 tbsp passata and 3tbsp worcestershire sauce - put in pan and heat for a bout 30 mins until the liquid reduces it should start to thicken up, i then fried some chicken and when chicken was golden poured the sauce over and left it for a few mins and it thickened up even more and went sticky. xx

We just watched Masterchef too!!
Did u guess the winner?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Someone had told me while I was out last night. Grrrrrrr. But at least it was who I wanted to win. I've wanted Tim to win since the first round.

Dinner is Toad in the hole, red onion gravy and veg- gonna keep it red today

Burgers and salad with home made bbq sauce.
I haven't tried the one made with coke, mine is passata, worcester sauce, chilli powder,sweetner, chinese 5 spice.
Will def try the cola recipe though!!

Home made burgers and salad for me.

Fiancee away fishing :character0053: for the weekend, so can cook myself what ever i like! At work tomorrow and sunday so i won't be too lonely! :rolleyes:

Egg, chips, beans, mushrooms and tomato! YUM!!!!!

Spag bol! Addicted!

Steak with sw chips, onions, mushrooms and mashed carrot and turnip. Followed with melon and strawberry topped with sweetened Greek yog. Stuffed.com but no syns!

Now I'm gonna have a bacon sarnie Mmmmm

tonight im makin a chicken and bacon sandwich. grilling the bacon and frying the chicken and toasting the bread too. also made a black pepper mayo so it taste just like the shop ones and lettuce tomato and cucumber. oh and sw chips too! well excited to eat it xxxx

Slight change of plan, had pork loin steaks in syn free bbq sauce with sw chips and mushrooms, followed by melon

Syn free bbq sauce is what???? sounds fab!

Oh dear i've not been very good at all:eek: all you can eat chinese buffet with choc fountain for afters with mounds of marshmellows n profiti rolls :eek: that was yesterday and today loads of party food for :love047: what have i done boooohoooo!
Back on track tomorrow with a slow roast chicken dinner

It is a recipe in the 100 sauces cookbook

Syn Free BBQ Sauce

Ingredients
Low calorie cooking spray
1 onion roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227g/8oz passata
3 tbsp sweetener
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt and pepper

spray a pan with low calorie cooking spray and saute the onion in chilli powder for 5 mins until soft

stir in remaining ingredients, bring to boil and simmer for 10 mins until thickened. season with salt and pepper.

Free on all plans and absolutely gorgeous enjoy!!

had a nice syn free bbq this afternoon so gonna have a light dinner/supper in a minute, of bacon, chicken and shredded lettuce with lemon juice :)

I went to an all you can eat chinese buffet, but I was supergood. It had a teppanyaki bar so I brought up a mountain of veggies, chicken pieces & prawns and asked the nice chef for no oil and just soy and water. It was YUMMY and syn free! Then I had dessert- melon, raspberries & orange pieces. Watch my halo shine!

Red Day so:-
Joes Burgers, Salad , BNS chips (never made before - so gonna guess how to make them) & if I can get to a supermarket - coleslaw

Kids and OH having SW chips

Back