Whats for tea tonight?

2 Syn free sausages, sliced new potatoes cooked in actifry, sprinkled with cooked mushrooms, cheese (HEA) and chives and popped in oven for a couple of mins to melt cheese, served with lots of tomatoes (only salad I like!).

We are having sat night takeaway sw style!! Kebab and chips and salad, delicious!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hollie5by5 said:
What are joes burgers?

They are SYN free burgers sold by Joes who also sells SYN free sausages & marinated meats & grill sticks

www.joessausages.co.uk

Kx

Baby-belle said:
Are all the versions of fry light free? Even the olive oil one?

Yes , I use the olive oil one as I prefer it as well as the one for Chinese stir fry. They also make salad light which are SYN free sprays for salads.

Kx

Either chilli and rice with SW chips or Black bean chicken (5 syns) with boiled rice . All depends if my dad is coming up for a chinese dinner! Wish he would hurry up and let me know :)

tonight is sw chips with quorn dippers and bbq beans! only 4 syns for the 8 dippers :D and gonna munch on some frozen grapes later and maybe a ww yogurt and actually going to have a fudge or a solero with a hot chocolate, theres a stormcoming and i want to feel cosy and warm :D xxxxxx

Last edited:
Tonight Matthew I'm gonna be......stuffed, after a large chicken, bacon & cheese salad!

back on Sw train today! lol will be having slow roast chicken, sw roasties n lots of veg followed by a punnet of strawberries(£1.00 from Morrisons) and sweet quark!

I'm going to make a pasta bake from last nights left over bolognase, topped with half fat cheese (HEX A) and lots of salad bits :)

Home made chilli burgers. Cooked to perfection, accompanied by, handcut SW chips sprinkled with..... Whatever is to hand.... Paprika or somethin....,a lovely crisp, mixed salad. Followed by..... Meringue nests filled with the freshest, ripest, strawberries..... With a DOLLOP of fat free fromage frais...... This isn't just food...... This is ANNIEWILLO food!!! ;-)

pasta with passata and garlic, and half a HEB of chicken and half a HEb of bacon, with 42g reduced fat cheddar (HEa). yum yum! then a cornetto for a mid evening treat, seeing as i haven't used any syns so far today - 9.5 syns :)

steak stir fry with blackbean sauce :D

Syn free BBQ... Hopefully :)

jerk chicken breast cooked on BBQ with SW paprika chilli chips, corn on the cob and lots of salad. Dessert is fresh fruit salad and a dollop of FF Fromaige Frais x

Back