Whats for tea tonight?

Large salad, cottage cheese, sw chips and quorn sausages. Could not eat it all. Yum

Jerk chicken with sweet potato wedges and corn on the cob

Huge fruit salad :D

Grilled Cajun chicken salad and low fat humous!! Nom nom xx

I had a nice beef dinner with lots of veggies and a big bowl of strawberries for desert.. Delicious!!

Kwise1 said:
Yes , I use the olive oil one as I prefer it as well as the one for Chinese stir fry. They also make salad light which are SYN free sprays for salads.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Home made burgers with low fat cheddar middles, salad with caesar fry light dressing and syn free bbq sauce, lovely!!!

Aww pebbles67 hope your son is ok enjoy your roast!

At my mums for tea and think we're having chicken dinner lol had one of those last night and left over chicken for dinner with a salad in a bit oh well glad i like chicken!!!!

jojogonnabeslim said:
Aww pebbles67 hope your son is ok enjoy your roast!

At my mums for tea and think we're having chicken dinner lol had one of those last night and left over chicken for dinner with a salad in a bit oh well glad i like chicken!!!!

Thanks jo jo

tonight i am having gammon, egg and sw chips, with a fruit salad with ww yogurt after :) xxx

BBQ!

Eat Smart sausages, skinless chicken legs, home made burgers, home made lean pork kebabs, salad and SW jacket wedges :D

Back