Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having a massive steak with roasted mediterranean veggies and broccoli

Roast chicken fillet. With mash, curly kale, carrots and gravy! I missed out on a roast yesterday cos I went to a christening. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooh have decided im also goin 2 have chips with my pastabake-an overload on carbs! xxx

Roast beef with homemade gravy, horseradish sauce, jersey royals, baton carrots, mashed swede & broccoli.....trimmed off any fat around the beef & gave it to the cat..... she loved it!

gonnabesmall said:
ham salad ,jacket potato,then had abloody chrunchie cheesecake and blew it all

Dont sweat it honey!.... Dust Yaself off .... Tomorrows a new day. :) forget about it. :/)

Last nights dinner was egg, bacon, beans, tomatos and mushrooms!

Having home made cannelloni with some salad. First time making it so here's hoping it's ok!!!

tonight im making spagetti bolognese and having half of a tesco light choices garlic baguette for 12.5syns! gonna be a treat :) xxx

Mango glazed chicken with red onion and green beans. And slimming world chips on the side coz I don't fancy regular tatties or noodles :)

Yum fest!!

Probably some pasta bake type concoction - have pasta, passata, a yellow pepper & onions knocking about that need to be used :)

We're having roast chicken breast, new potatoes, carrots, brocoli, peas (for OH) courgette, cabbage and gravy (2.5 syns)
Really looking forward to it for once too :D I haven't been enjoying cooking lately so this is a good sign!

Back