Whats for tea tonight?

A ginormous jacket potato with beans and a huge side salad. I'm really full now, oopsey!

First home made stir fry, very yum, shall have again :D

joanna25 said:
Mango glazed chicken with red onion and green beans. And slimming world chips on the side coz I don't fancy regular tatties or noodles :)

Yum fest!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh mango glazed chicken sounds delish!

Tonight I'm making a mixed bean chilli and having it with brown rice and salad.
One of my green day favourites.

tonight im having maggi so juicy chicken the paprika one, with mashed potato, and im adding some light mayo with black pepper in with the mash, and broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn! the maggi chicken is sooo good ive wanted it again for ages :) xxxx

chicken and egg fried rice ... will prob throw in some extra veggies too. I think I'm going to be adventurous and attempt to make the quark/alpen light/options cheesecake for pud :)

chicken and egg fried rice ... will prob throw in some extra veggies too. I think I'm going to be adventurous and attempt to make the quark/alpen light/options cheesecake for pud :)

ooh i have this allllll the time lol its really easy to make and tastes beautiful if u use the white chocolate options! hope u like :) xxxx

Being lazy today and going for poached chicken breast, with baked potato and mixed veg. Will be using half a syn on a butter bud to go in my potato and another 2 syns on some chicken gravy :) yum!!!!

SW chips, baked beans & salad followed by a fruit salad - grapes, melon, orange, apple, pear & grapefruit

ooh i have this allllll the time lol its really easy to make and tastes beautiful if u use the white chocolate options! hope u like :) xxxx

Thanks, i hope i like too :D i have 2 white choc, 2 mint choc and a regular. I'll give the white choc one a bash tonight!! How much quark do you use?

xx

Am boiling a joint of gammon and then will roast some jersey royals in oven and have them with gammon and petit pois, then have a muller light and some fresh pineapple. Will then make some soup with the ham stock - did this last week with some split green peas, onion, carrot, 2 veg oxo cubes and then some of gammon - it was scrumtious and I was very proud of myself. Sw is making me so much more alive and positive in only a few weeks - it's fab!

I mean scrumptious - I can spell honest lol

Sweet Potato Curry (SYN free) tonight with basmati rice- delicious !!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back