Whats for tea tonight?

Am boiling a joint of gammon and then will roast some jersey royals in oven and have them with gammon and petit pois, then have a muller light and some fresh pineapple. Will then make some soup with the ham stock - did this last week with some split green peas, onion, carrot, 2 veg oxo cubes and then some of gammon - it was scrumtious and I was very proud of myself. Sw is making me so much more alive and positive in only a few weeks - it's fab!

mmmm sounds yummy :)

I'm gonna be following the chicken theme :) and try the spicey chicken from this months SW magazine :) It's marinating in the fridge at the mo! With SW chips (what AGAIN???!!!) and fry light peppers and mushroom and salad ~ may slice one up and have in a pitta bread (co op whole meal this time) Mmmmmm ~ can't wait ~ want it NOW!!
Enjoy yours dinners everyone :)
x

is it the stuff from tesco? with 2 white choc options i would use the whole tub, but have half tonight and half tomorow! only cos the first time i made it i couldnt eat it all! and it seems to last one day in the fridge ok :) let me know how it goes! :) xxx

Lightly dusted river cobbler (5 syns) sw chips and baked beans

I found a butchers near me that makes SW sausages and burgers. So I'm having the sausages with paprika wedges and beans :)

is it the stuff from tesco? with 2 white choc options i would use the whole tub, but have half tonight and half tomorow! only cos the first time i made it i couldnt eat it all! and it seems to last one day in the fridge ok :) let me know how it goes! :) xxx

yeah it's the wee tub from Tesco. Hubby's going to have some too so sadly there will be none left for tomorrow :( boo to hubbys!!

Gonna go make it now ... oo all excited, saddo that I am

I found a butchers near me that makes SW sausages and burgers. So I'm having the sausages with paprika wedges and beans :)

Hollie just be careful with butchers who claim to be making SW meats, alot of them don't have certificates so aren't SW verified, ask them if they have a certificate and if they don't then they are SW meats

OH MY WORD that was am-eh-zin!!!!! I only had 1 alpen bar and 2 tblsp of the mixture and that was enough. Even the hubby loved it!

OH MY WORD that was am-eh-zin!!!!! I only had 1 alpen bar and 2 tblsp of the mixture and that was enough. Even the hubby loved it!

yay!! i knew u would love it its so yum xxx

Old favourite....SW chips and fried egg.
Oh, and some aubergine, weirdly ......

NumNumPigsBum said:

Ive just had one of these but used sweetener and passionfruit in my quark. Practically inhaled it, it was lush!

Butter beans, spring onion, tomato, orange pepper, hex low fat feta, fat free dressing, hex wholemeal pitta and 2 quorn burgers cut into strips. Was lovely and I'm stuffed!

Youngs butter sauce fish with a slice of smoked fish. Garlic mash and green beans and brocoli. Was yummy.

NumNumPigsBum said:

I must have made mine wrong, the quark tasted bitter to me so I didn't enjoy it :-(

I only started eating quark again recently because when I did sw a few years ago I hated the bitter taste too but I kept Reading the recipe on here for the vanilla and sweetner version and now I love it!
Still haven't tried a savory version yet tho .

Tracy831 said:
I only started eating quark again recently because when I did sw a few years ago I hated the bitter taste too but I kept Reading the recipe on here for the vanilla and sweetner version and now I love it!
Still haven't tried a savory version yet tho .

Must be my tastebuds! It tasted bitter and off to me. Took me ages to make the thing, stood there drooling waiting for it to be ready, big mouthful and ewww bitter, sour didn't like it at all. Wasted my alpen bars & my options. Was gutted!

Back