Whats for tea tonight?

Well we were having liver tonight, but OH and I are now in a mood with each other so will have to find something just for me that is low effort :mad:

Mediterranean rice- from the 100 Extra easy days book (I think or it might have been from the 100 red & green days....) :) Twas yummy!

I had 2 helpings of spag bol:eek: and a big fruit salad of melon, apple, strawberries and grapes for after x

Birds eye Salmon in butter & herb sauce, new potatoes, leeks, carrots & mushrooms. Yoghurt & fruit for pud :)

i had a jacket potato with mushy peas(added curry powder and ginger) and a tesco meat free garlic kiev(4syns), yum!!

SW donner kebab meat, coleslaw (homemade with apple, carrot, cabbage & ff natural yoghurt) salad & 1 tbsp tomato ketchup (1?)

Funky monkey said:
SW donner kebab meat, coleslaw (homemade with apple, carrot, cabbage & ff natural yoghurt) salad & 1 tbsp tomato ketchup (1?)

My absolute favourite yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im making doner kebab tonight and sw chips, then im making my own salsa to put on nachos(synned) and saving my hexa of cheese to melt on top, as its movie night tonight! xxxx

jacket potato,beans,cheese and salad because i really fancy it!!

Out with the girls - to am Ondian Restaurant - wish me luck for WI Sunday :fingerscrossed:

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lamb shank with carrot and swede :)

Going to have shepherds pie with loads of veg. Got a spinning class to go before that though! x

Pork shank in sweet n sour sauce, sw chips & plenty of salad - can't wait ain't had an EE in ages... Yum :)

Back