Whats for tea tonight?

pebbles67 said:
Won it on eBay for £39 get in there! Bargain! Was a local sale so she wanted collection only and just a few miles away. Result! The chips are fab. Will post picture if other half stops picking em. Most are £130 new, ebays used ones go for around £60- £80 , there is a website called choicebrand who do them new for £89 free delivery. Xx

That was the bargain of the century !!
I just been looking on there and they are all over hundred quid!
Will have to take a look at the other site cos that's a good price too.
Am well jealous !
X

pebbles67 said:
Won it on eBay for £39 get in there! Bargain! Was a local sale so she wanted collection only and just a few miles away. Result! The chips are fab. Will post picture if other half stops picking em. Most are £130 new, ebays used ones go for around £60- £80 , there is a website called choicebrand who do them new for £89 free delivery. Xx

Aw you bargain hunter! Well done you. Let's me know if the chips are as nice as they look done in the actifry. Green with envy :)

pebbles67 said:
Oh yes oh yes oh yes! I'm so excited, won an actifry on eBay and got it today, all set up and running with chips and mushrooms in it, they look yumsciddle de um. Gonna pulse up some speed soup add curry powder and have it as curry sauce . Weeeeeereeheeeeeeee

U lucky duck!! :)

Joes Chilli & Garlic Burgers with BNS Chips, Coleslaw & Salad

Yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken saag aloo with rice

does anybody know if the sw kfc would be nice if u just used a chicken breast? the only thing i miss on sw is having chicken sandwich like the kebab shop ones, just wondering if it would effectively be the same?

im having 2 x quorn beef burgers and 2 x brown roll (woo thanku green days for the hex's!) with 2 x light cheese slices and mushrooms, onions and tomato sauce, im very excited :) xxx

juicygooseface said:
does anybody know if the sw kfc would be nice if u just used a chicken breast? the only thing i miss on sw is having chicken sandwich like the kebab shop ones, just wondering if it would effectively be the same?

im having 2 x quorn beef burgers and 2 x brown roll (woo thanku green days for the hex's!) with 2 x light cheese slices and mushrooms, onions and tomato sauce, im very excited :) xxx

Hi chum, yes I think the breast would be nice too with plenty of the paste on it for extra flavour, sounds yum :)

Hi chum, yes I think the breast would be nice too with plenty of the paste on it for extra flavour, sounds yum :)

ooh yay! thanku :) will have to have that next week for definate xxxx

Spag bol made with quorn :D xxx

Chicken n mushy pea curry with actifry chips(first go so hope their lush) x

Back