Whats for tea tonight?

Potatogirl said:
I was amazed I got it right first time!

Got the flakes in a bowl and added boiling water by eye. I basically just added enough to bind it together so there was no dry bits - a bit like a dough.

I lined my pizza tray with foil and sprayed it with 5x frylight.

I put the potato mix in the middle and spread it with my hands to about 4-5mm thick. I sprayed this with frylight too. When I do it again, it think I'll put it on the foil with cling film over it and roll it because it's not really that brittle - then put it on a tray.

I had my oven on 210 C (convection oven) and it took about 20 mins on the one side and 10 on the other. After I'd cooked both sides I added the toppings (I'd cooked these so just needed to stick in for 5-10mins.)

I must tell you I was totally ready to eat the whole thing with a salad - but only had half. It was soooo nice.

Let me know how you go!!

There are some thread about how to make smash pizza and photos too - didn't take that long either.x

Super!!! Thanks :) yeah seen the other threads but info on how to do the perfect base was lacking, will try urs later this week x

It was veggie chow mein for me last night with lots of boiled rice. Saturday night is my treat night, I work hard all week so I reward myself with a takeaway and a couple of whiskey and lemonades nam nam.

Meatloaf, new potatoes and veg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tonight we shall be mostly eating KFC! Woo Hoo! (well the s/w friendly recipe anyway. I hope it's as good as the kebab! om nom nom)

Tonight will be leftover classic chicken curry, pilau rice, spinach dhal & 'fried' cauliflower & brocolli

Veg tagine, cous cous and salad.... yum yum!

Gammon, Tefal roast pots, lots of veg and a little gravy.

Quorn fillets cooked in gravy (to make them moist), peas, carrots, mashed potatoes (made with Light mayo, not butter) and maybe a couple of mini yorkies (6 syns just for the yorkies though!!!)

I'm going to make a big pot of veg soup/stew in a while as i've got lots that need to be used up :D

OH will have to suffer with fish fingers or something as he won't eat veg stew and I'm not cooking a seperate meal just for him being fussy :D

Tonight im having Chicken breast filled with spring onion and a dairylea cheese triangle and wrapped in Bacon... with new potatoes and veg Yum Yum ... Got the recipe from SW mag :)

Chilli con carne, with loads of onions, red and green peppers, tinned tomatoes with potato wedges and fresh chopped tomatoes mmmmm

Back