Whats for tea tonight?

Roast chicken dinner with new potatoes, carrot and swede mash, broccoli, 4 tbsp of gravy and 2 tbsp of stuffing. Even managed to avoid pudding :)

tonight i am making something random, using sausages, bacon and pasta and sweetcorn and chucking it in with some garlic and chunky tomato sauce (3syns cos cant be arsed to make it lol ) and putting cheese on top and putting in the oven to bubble :D xxxxxx

Creamy Chicken and Brocolli pasta with a slice of morrisons eat smart garlic bread. 6 syns for tea but its so tasty and filling yum yum:)

'twas left over briam from yesterday, with some tinned mushrooms as well.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Eggy ham fried rice - peppers onions, garlic, chilli, ginger, ham, sugar snap, carrots, 2 eggs and rice, all mixed together with soy sauce - delish

ooh my pastabake thingy was so yum :D im saving my hexb for nutella on toast xxx

Bacon salad, wholegrain crackerbread and extra light laughing cow .... yes I am a saddo who has started taking pics of her own food.:eek:

Attachments

• bacon salad.jpg
    bacon salad.jpg
    377.8 KB · Views: 103
Bacon salad, wholegrain crackerbread and extra light laughing cow .... yes I am a saddo who has started taking pics of her own food.:eek:

Haha, I started doing that too ;)
Looks nice by the way :D

A chicken curry thing with rice. :)

Back