Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken kebabs with roast new potatoes,salad ,pitta bread( synned),hot pepper sauce and fat free garlic sauce :)

tonight is spag bol with half baguette of garlic bread (12.5syns!) worth saving my syns up for the evening! oh and cos its a green day im having 2 lots of cheese on my spag bol mmm cheese xxx

Red Salmon salad, mmm mmmmmmm :D

I'm having a chicken breast stuffed with dairylea, roasted potatoes (HExB) & salad

Having home made pizza using me heb pitta as the base. Having it with sw chips and salad.

I am having chicken breast with large field mushroom stuffed with homemade savoury rice and a big side salad..yum :D

Having crispy new potatoes, and mozzarella salad with homemade basil pesto (using the olive oil as my HExB). Might do a quorn filet to go with it too.

SW staple of Jacket potato and baked beans (and 2 babybels as hex!) Ive only had 2 syns today, so I might have proper butter in my potatoes too!! Lol

I am going to be having chicken breast, stuffed with cheese (HEa), wrapped in bacon & with it chilli roasted potatoes (HEb), broccolli & a cabbage & mushroom stirfried veggi thing as they need eating up!

Chilli Mince Noodles here- I love it as it has peanuts and peanut butter in it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

changed my mind im not having the garlic bread with tea and im gonna keep it free instead so i can have a curly wurly and a hot chocolate later! xxx

nice and simple green day comfort food tonight! quorn sausages,little roasted in skins halved new potatoes and baked beans!! with some tomato sauce - yum!

Back