Whats for tea tonight?

Roasted veg pasta (courgette, butternut squash, aubergine, pepper). Have to use a HEB too so might top with cheese & pop until grill. Yummy.

Special fried rice with prawns, spring onions, pepper, mushrooms, onion, sugarsnap peas and peas with syn free chinese style curry sauce poured over it. Was really lovely.

Cauliflower and potato curry from this months Sw magazine with brown rice!

On the day I finally decide to have a go at SW Quiche I get home and only have one egg left...sigh...

So decided to try to make two little ones anyway in ramekins with red and green pepper and mushroom and HeA cheese on top. Yumster. Had this with stir fried beansprouts and a green salad- strange combination but it was YUM.

Potatogirl said:
On the day I finally decide to have a go at SW Quiche I get home and only have one egg left...sigh...

So decided to try to make two little ones anyway in ramekins with red and green pepper and mushroom and HeA cheese on top. Yumster. Had this with stir fried beansprouts and a green salad- strange combination but it was YUM.

I am always running out of eggs on sw!!! Can't buy enough of the pesky little things :) :)

Noodles with brocoli and arame

maggi chicken with mashed potato with black pepper mayo and veggies :D xxx

Home made burgers with salad :D

I've a chicken cooking in the slow cooker, so will probably have some chilli roasted pots (HEb) & salad with it, or may make chicken salad filled w/m pitta (again would be my HEb) - will see what takes our fancy later :)

Back