Whats for tea tonight?

Turkey burgers, salad, maybe some wedges (HEX B) on a red day today!

pork stir fry for me tonight

Son has just requested dry roasted new potatoes instead of mash so we're having that lol!
I think I'll syn some stuffing!

Im having tesco light choices sausages (synd) with mash and syn free gravy from a recipe found on here. Might add some raw red onion yum yum!

just had smoked gammon joint that I did in the slow cooker all day, with proper mash using some milk from my allowance, and lf spread (3syns) pease pudding, the carrot & onion I cooked with the gammon, cauli, broccoli and green beans with a drop of stock cube gravy.......oh it was lush

i didnt know they did pasta n sauce garlic and wine!!! whered u get it hun? xxxx

Just had Oriental Mixed Mushroom & Vegetable Stir Fry With Noodles (SYN free)

Mmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-584775239.jpg
    image-584775239.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 112
I'm not sure I did very well at tea time this evening.... no excuse either! Popped to morrisons and I had 3 cooked chicken legs which I was kinda good with and removed the skin and I had it with cous cous. I'm quite sure that was not on plan but I haven't had the best of days!

Tonight was a small roasted chicken breast, 2 quorn sausages & a massive salad :)

Pasta with red onions, mushrooms, peppers, toms, quorn and cheese!! mmm x

Jacket potato, 2 Babybels, beans, onions, mushrooms, 2 x Quorn sausages & 2 eggs. One of my fave SW meals and it always makes me wonder; how on earth can I lose weight eating this?!?! :D

Back