Whats for tea tonight?

Had a quick tea of scrambled eggs and beans on toast (HEX bread) and 2 pears after - nom nom!!

Out for dinner tonight with hubby. Planning to stay on plan as much as possible.... The tobelerone cheesecake may just win me over though!!! :)

hoping said:
Out for dinner tonight with hubby. Planning to stay on plan as much as possible.... The tobelerone cheesecake may just win me over though!!! :)

Mmmmmm that sounds delicious !!

My favourite tonite - Doner Kebab in HEB Pitta , salad, coleslaw, Garlic mayo , Chilli Sauce. I'm salivating just thinking about it

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmmmm that sounds delicious !!

My favourite tonite - Doner Kebab in HEB Pitta , salad, coleslaw, Garlic mayo , Chilli Sauce. I'm salivating just thinking about it

Kx

im having this tonight too kwise! tho leave out the coleslaw ;) xxx

Quorn shepherds pie, brussel sprouts, carrots, broccoli and cabbage

im planning on making this on saturday, how do you do yours hun if u dont mind me asking? xxxx

juicygooseface said:
im having this tonight too kwise! tho leave out the coleslaw ;) xxx

My coleslaw is so very delicious

Kx

Chicken 'soup' (lipotrim sachet) and black tea, no sweeter. yummy.

Just eaten chicken thighs roasted with homemade jerk chicken sauce and vegetables. Served with batchelors curry rice!

I made syn free BBQ sauce tonight, so did hunters chicken with roasted potatoes, peas and salad. My god, it was lovely, and my husband though it was amazing!!

The BBQ sauce wasn't quite right, but it was still tasty :)

Dinner today - Neopolitan Pasta with HEA Parmesan on top

Back