Whats for tea tonight?

I do believe I will give a chicken sachet a try tonight.
Vanilla (with one tsp of instant coffee mixed in for a latte taste) sachet for breakfast, strawberry for lunch and chicken for tea.
And lots and lots of water.
huzah!
:(

I do believe I will give a chicken sachet a try tonight.
Vanilla (with one tsp of instant coffee mixed in for a latte taste) sachet for breakfast, strawberry for lunch and chicken for tea.
And lots and lots of water.
huzah!
:(
Hi Gryffin! Can't we persuade you to join us at slimming world with all the gorgeous food we can eat and still lose weight? Yes the weight losses aren't as fast, but it really does work, I've lost nearly 4.5 stone and there are people who have lost huge amounts!!
Hope you don't think I'm speaking out of turn, but sachets of food don't exactly sound inspiring ;) Good luck on your journey whatever you decide :D

Hey TrimTrixy,
I want to drop two dress sizes. I'm going to do this with Lipotrim, then look into alternative to reach my over all goal weight :)

Hey TrimTrixy,
I want to drop two dress sizes. I'm going to do this with Lipotrim, then look into alternative to reach my over all goal weight :)

u should def move onto slimming world when your ready hun, its amazing, and any tips u want u can always ask me ;) lol xxxx

tonight i am making my very first quorn cottage pie, ive never made cottage pie in my entire life! so hoping this goes ok, what do ppl have it with? im putting lotsa veg in the cottage pie so dont want it with veggies..maybe beans or something? xxxx

gonnabesmall said:
no,gonna make it up as i go along,hope it dosent end up a disaster,found a coconut milk thats only 9.5 syns for the whole jar......uuummmm,shall i have my galaxy bubbles 8.5 syns or my coconut rice for 5 syns,decisions,decisions...............

Coconut rice will be more filling & less syns. Galaxy bubbles are quite high for all u get? But if u really want them then u can have them, u can have both & be within syns for a mini splurge today? Then back down to normal syns tomoz x

gonnabesmall said:
nah,im gonna be good,i just bought some thai fragrant rice from sainsburys,its just dried rice and you got to cook it yourself,never had it b4 so dont know what its like,hope its not synned,cant find anything about it in book or anywhere.im just gonna have your recepie for sw mousse,i got an orange one,god how good am i ,lol

Thai fragrant rice (Jasmine rice) is free and lovely with Thai food .

For free coconut rice :- use coconut essence and some of your HEXA milk and a tiny bit of sweetener!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

we are having tuna pasta bake...a schwarts sachet...which i think works out 5 syns for whole sachet...so i'll have approx half...not adding butter and using milk allowance so should be fine.

SW pasta quiche - cold with a big ole salad with gherkins and beetroot and silverskin onions and a l/cow blue cheese dip...yumster.

Have just tried the pasta quiche - actually any quiche - recipe for the first time today. OMG! My oh and daughter are gutted they aren't having any (sending out for a pizza to celebrate end of SATS) - my bloke was SO impressed with it.

SW - where have you been all my life?:drool:

Spaghetti bolognese EE style! :)

Also going to attempt making myself a low syn pina colada with coconut water fresh pineapple and rum!

Eurovision isn't the same without a retro cocktail!

Jacket potato, beans and salad

Back