Whats for tea tonight?

after having a naughty night last night with my best friend who was visiting i am fully on plan and had lf supernoodles with a big veggie stir fry, just waiting for my mullerlight to defrost cos i left it in too long :)

Baked bean canneloni (no lasagne sheets- oops) and SW chips served with a crisp salad. Using real cheese to top as I have a HExA spare! :)

chinese! But im being good i had beef in black bean sauce and boiled rice, thought i would treat myself to that considering im not drinking this weekend.

i had plaice,butternut squash cubes,green beans and syn free tartare sauce.

SW chicken curry boiled rice and SW chips. On the side I have a HEB wholemeal pitta with crushed garlic and fry lite to speed it on top. Just waiting for the rice to cook cant wait yum :)

KFC....done the SW way, it's my first time and I love it! Hubby and son are quiet so they must love it too!

I did an commotion of two recipes lol I mixed the tuna pasta bake from feasts for a fiver with the cheesy broccoli bake from the new extra easy book. Basically followed the tuna recipe instructions up to the point of the pasta leek and sweetcorn being cooked then followed the broccoli recipe for everything else. Mixed together with tuna and cheese on top, done and yum :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol that should read concoction x

I had loads of veg in a stir fry with noodles followed by 2 apples and a shape zero yoghurt, trying to get back on track after an horrendous day yesterday!

JoC said:
Jerk chicken with sw chips and corn cobs

Just wanted to say that your avatar always makes me smile ;)

Kx

Today kids having hot dogs with real sausages and for me and DH - 'Fry-up Breakfast' Salad

Kx

Back