Whats for tea tonight?

Hmmm not sure either pasta bake or a roast!! Decisions decisions!

Tonight I will be making Thai green curry, from the slimming eats website but using quorn chicken pieces to make it saintly ... Little unsure about what they ll be like but nothing ventured nothing lost eh? Ha ha

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

im making a chicken and bacon sandwich with black pepper mayo and salad in, and having it with sw chips , only 2 syns for the mayo :D xxxxx

juicygooseface, I am SO jealous right now.

Birdseye salmon with rice & roasted veggies :D

Tinned Salmon mixed with Fuseli pasta with a little Chilli powder mixed in for a kick !!!

Kieragh1515 said:
How did u make it, sounds yummy!!!

It's from the SW Italian book, cook your pasta and chuck in loads of spring veg at the right time (today asparagus and green beans, also nice with runner beans) to cook while the pasta finishes. Meanwhile make a sauce with spring onion and garlic fried together, then add a bit of veg stock and bubble it down a bit. Chuck in quark, lemon juice, dill and some nutmeg plus seasoning and take off the heat. When the pasta is done save a bit of the water to loosen if needed, and mix pasta/veg together with the sauce and a pack of smoked salmon snipped up. Let it sit to warm the fish through and presto!

Chicken breast stuffed with Laughing Cow extra light triangle and garlic wrapped in lean bacon, parmasen wedgie potatoes and assorted steamed vegetables followed by lemon cheesecake. 7.5 syns in total (6 for the cheesecake :eek: ), worth every one :D

I have been stuffed foe over an hour now :eat: :D

Update....

Thai green curry with quern chicken pieces was gorgeous, really gorgeous, wish we could have had the full fat coconut milk in but it was good without it.

Got the recipe from the slimming eats website, listed as quick Thai green curry, was really easy to make and yes was quick.

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Roasted chicken breast, massive salad, SW BBQ sauce & wholemeal pitta bread - can't wait x

Back