Whats for tea tonight?

extra easy day today so chicken wrapped in bacon, roasted new potatoes and roasted baby carrots.. mmmm my favourite!

gonnabesmall said:
maggi garlic chicken,not sure on syns though? and roasted veg and 1st time trying asparagus

What is maggi? Keep seeing people post about it?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tonight im making a suasage and bacon pastabake with cheese on top :) xxxx

What is maggi? Keep seeing people post about it?

maggi is like spices in a bag,you put chicken breasts in a bag and roast them.they supposed to keep your meat moist

185645.jpg

you can get them in other flavours too,like paprika,herbs,sweet and sour,havent tried those yet,looking foward to mine tonight

I'm having a chicken breast with warm salad of peppers, onions, asparagus, tomatoes, mushrooms (all cooked) and tossed through rocket and having it with some lovely jersey royals.

Stirfry with added chicken :D

pork stir fry for me tonight after WI.

Tagliatelle with mushrooms and 28g Parmesan as a HEXA. Might have to use pasta though as I think I am all outta tag

Kx

Home made veg burgers sun free chips and baked beans followed by raspberries and strawberries with natural Greek style yogurt...2 Syns in total... winner!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

gonnabesmall said:
maggi is like spices in a bag,you put chicken breasts in a bag and roast them.they supposed to keep your meat moist

you can get them in other flavours too,like paprika,herbs,sweet and sour,havent tried those yet,looking foward to mine tonight

Is the Maggie spice mix packet syn free?
Thanks x

Back