Whats for tea tonight?

Made up Keema curry ! We shall see how it turns out cause not following a receipt just put all free foods and spices in .

homemade stuffed pasta with spinach, bacon and quark!

First a bowl of superspeed soup then Sw chips , dry fry egg, mushy peas mmmmmmmmm
Late in from work so speedy tea

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

pizzle84 said:
how do you make sw bbq sauce?

Free on all choices

low calorie cooking spray
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227g passata
3 tbsp artificial sweetener
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
Salt & pepper
* fry onion & chilli powder for 5 mins till soft
* add all other ingredients, bring to boil & simmer for 10 mins till thickened :)

Was Pretty nice tasted like branston pickle rather than BBQ sauce but would definitely have again x

Today ended up as a rush job due to having to go into work at the last minute. Nuked potato with tuna and fromage frais.

Chicken stuffed with pesto, sundried tomatoes and low fat mozzarella, wrapped in bacon. Served with new potatoes frylighted with chorizo, cherry tomatoes, red onion and spinach, and a large salad

Mmmmmm! And surprisingly not so bad in syns either!

Tinytootz said:
Chicken stuffed with pesto, sundried tomatoes and low fat mozzarella, wrapped in bacon. Served with new potatoes frylighted with chorizo, cherry tomatoes, red onion and spinach, and a large salad

That sounds scrummy! Are sunfried tomatoes free?

Sadly not. 3 syns for 28g in oil, 1 syn for the ones not in oil. But worth it as you don't use much at all

Red-squirrell said:
First a bowl of superspeed soup then Sw chips , dry fry egg, mushy peas mmmmmmmmm
Late in from work so speedy tea

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I am thinking of making the super speed soup today because I have just come back from holiday and have put on a much well deserved 5lbs (I did have curry Chinese pizza chip shop fish and chips crisps chocolate and ice cream hhhmmmm yum)

Would u recommend and is it good for quick losses? X

This I have to try! It sounds even better than my version. Thank you Tinytootz :D

Pan fried Chicken Breast (frylight), cauliflower cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes, followed by strawberries and a sliced mini milk.

Back