Whats for tea tonight?

This I have to try! It sounds even better than my version. Thank you Tinytootz :D

No problemo :D It is proper tasty, adapted it from a chicken en croute recipe, as I couldn't bring myself to use so many points on pastry the night before WI! The mozzarella wasn't even truly needed in my opinion, so that would save even more syns. The chorizo, however, is a must! :flirt2:

Am planning to try TheMissuss' spanish omelette

We are having roast chicken, roasted potatoes, parsnips and carrots, steamed broccoli and peas - nom nom!! And gravy, of course!! Was supposed to be having this on Sunday, but Mum took me and hubs for dinner instead x

It's like Chinese curry sauce it's a powder in a box and u make it up with boiling water 4 syns per 100g have a craving for curry and this should hit the spot lol :)

Gunna try smash pizza, topped with ham and peppers, served with salad. Never had the smash pizza before so could go horrible wrong and end up with something else!

Not 100% sure on our tea tonight, possibly chicken curry, does anyone know how many syns are in an asda smartprice jar of curry sauce? I can't find it when I've searched.

Laura_carlburgess said:
I am thinking of making the super speed soup today because I have just come back from holiday and have put on a much well deserved 5lbs (I did have curry Chinese pizza chip shop fish and chips crisps chocolate and ice cream hhhmmmm yum)

Would u recommend and is it good for quick losses? X

Hiya,

Well watch this space ha ha, it does fill us up, and especially since we started adding a few lentils to thicken it up.

I've had a bumpy start with sw, but hopefully with this kind if thing I'm on my way now, fingers crossed x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Not made this in yonks but we are having Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back