Whats for tea tonight?

Red-squirrell said:
Hiya,

Well watch this space ha ha, it does fill us up, and especially since we started adding a few lentils to thicken it up.

I've had a bumpy start with sw, but hopefully with this kind if thing I'm on my way now, fingers crossed x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes let me know how u got on? I went out for the ingredients and went to go too aldi for the veg but they didn't have parsnips or leeks in DOH and I couldn't be bothered to go back to Tesco so I made the superfree superspicy tomato soup that's floating around on here. I had a Bowl this afternoon was yummy and just had my lasagne. I plan on having another bowl for dinner every day this week and see what happens :) xx

Levi Roots sunshine burger and sunshine sauce... Mmmm yummy and had tesco not run out of extra lean mince then burgers would have been syn free

Green day again so sw egg & chips yum

amazing tea!

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm making diet coke chicken with baby sweetcorn and sugar snap peas with noodles! Never had an extra easy day before! Eek smells sooo good!

Not made this in yonks but we are having Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oooh sounds nice how do you make it?

I had 2 pork loin steaks and Chinese style cous cous :) it was delish!

For the Chinese style cous cous I just fried some stir fry veg with the pork juices and a bit of soy sauce. Mixed it with the couscous and poured on some balsamic vinegar.. Nom!!

All free on EE

We have left over chicken from last nights roast, so i'm going to do chinese style chicken friend rice with spring onions, eggs and peas and Mayflower chinese curry sauce - nom nom!!

Tea tonight is going to be some sort of meat (probably chicken) with lots of veg and a splash of gravy

elb4160 said:
Tea tonight is going to be some sort of meat (probably chicken) with lots of veg and a splash of gravy

Ditto! Roast chicken, loads of veg, HExB roasted new potatoes & gravy :D

Fish baked with shredded leek, soy sauce and fresh ginger, new potatoes and whatever veg we have in the fridge/freezer.

Big fat sirloin steak with mushrooms & wedges xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Syn free SW chilli 2/3 of plate
Boiled rice 1/3 of plate

Chopped fruit (probably strawberries and grapes) with half muller light yogurt

Trying to do ES it not sure if I am getting it x

Back