Whats for tea tonight?

quorn dippers bbq beans and chips..every thurs now! xxxx

couple of slices for cheese pizza...synned of course ;) with sw wedges, cottage cheese and sweet chilli sensations for afters...having a girly night in and i intend to enjoy it, no alcohol as i'm not feeling great but definitly flexi on the food. :)

Beef casserole with carrots, onion, mushrooms & sweetcorn ;)

I am having a chicken breast done in paprika so juicy, served with roasted sweep potato and a pile of veg

Was planned for pasta bollonaise, but late back from work plus weigh in night means I don't have time to prep it to go in the slow cooker for while at group, and I'll be starving after so it's now officially a treat night.
Will be tika chicken kebab meat and salad on the way home I think, and some fruit for afters.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chinese tonight - same every Thursday after weigh in lol ;) Love treat night xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Thai Salmon Burgers with salad & Coleslaw - it's a favourite of mine !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First new potatoes of the year tonight freshly dug half an hour ago and bubbling away with mint from the garden. Having them with a tesco meat free burger and a big salad. :)

kfc chicken again, making it for my parents this time too! carrot and sweede mash, courgettes, mini sweetcorn and sugar snap peas!!!! smells delish!! if i do say so myself!

ive had pork steak, jacket pot, big pile of spicy mushrooms and peppers with salad...it was yummy x

Husband had the left over chilli and rice and as I went out for lunch today I opted for the super speed spicy tomato soup with two wholemeal bread (HEB) and a Alpen light bar (3syns)

Will have fruit later if I am still hungry :)

Back