Whats for tea tonight?

I had butternut squash & red pepper risotto. Yuuuuummmmmy!

Shrimpy... Need some advice.

Hubba had first wi tonight , he's disappointed as only lost 1/2 lb, and he s been really good, well we both have, I missed weigh in due to a work commitment, but according to my scales I reckon I maybe lost half too...

Really wondering about ee.. Do you think it's worth doing red and green ????

We both feel really healthy with all we re having and think it's doing us good, but I need to see a loss and so does hubba.

He actually does weights in the gym 3 times a week and cardio, so I think he may have gained muscle mass...

Can't believe it we ve even stayed off the wine and beer!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

just got back from work half an hour ago and thought i'll check the internet since its been down all day...and here i am how i've missed this forum

had to have a really quick tea today since i had work in the afternoon then home then back an hour later :cry: lol so had fresh tagliatelle pasta (3mins to cook) with HEa kerry low low cheese 57g and quite a bit of chilli powder, yummy in my tummy :p

Julsifer said:
just got back from work half an hour ago and thought i'll check the internet since its been down all day...and here i am how i've missed this forum

had to have a really quick tea today since i had work in the afternoon then home then back an hour later :cry: lol so had fresh tagliatelle pasta (3mins to cook) with HEa kerry low low cheese 57g and quite a bit of chilli powder, yummy in my tummy :p

Just a quick question fresh pasta still has to be synned doesnt it?

Homemade meatballs and pasta.

I don't yet know if I'm on EE or Green, tho I have the feeling it'll be green just so that I can throw a bit of parmasen on top without sinning it ;) Naturally I'll HE the meatballs.

Green day for me so having mushy pea curry with SW chips & pickled beetroot n onions :D

Doner Kebab in HEB Pitta with salad, coleslaw, garlic Mayo and SYN free kebab chilli sauce

Yummy, can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im making sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice, its my first time trying this and im just kind of making it up..bit scared! gonna dip some chicken in egg and fry it on a really hot wok to make it crispy then add some sweet and sour sauce (3.5syns) , anybody tried this b4? xxxx

juicygooseface said:
im making sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice, its my first time trying this and im just kind of making it up..bit scared! gonna dip some chicken in egg and fry it on a really hot wok to make it crispy then add some sweet and sour sauce (3.5syns) , anybody tried this b4? xxxx

No Hun- but have made sweet and sour pork- didn't try to crisp the pork up though . Kx

Funky Monkey... that mushy pea curry sounds lovely....have u got the recipe if you dont mind? x

Weekends are a struggle for me, work normal job friday and Saturday, and then another job friday and Saturday evening - in a pub, so food is temping! Just had a big lunch, will have fruit and a muller a little later, then a mug shot when i get chance at work this evening to keep me going (hopefully)

Got this whole weekends dinners planned and cooked already (Yay go me) Beef stroganoff for tea tonight with piles of extra mushrooms for me and boiled rice. Turkey Bacon and Thyme hotpot with carrots and spuds for tomorrow and bolognese for Sunday. Not stressing at all about staying on plan this weekend now :)

No Hun- but have made sweet and sour pork- didn't try to crisp the pork up though . Kx

ooh yum! do u think it will be ok using the egg to make it crispy?? xxxx

yesterdays tea was amazing - corned beef hash though i ended up having it with a giant yorkshire pudding at 15.5 syns!!!!! hangs my head in shame lol,

Later off to the harvester , will i be good or won't i?

Back