Whats for tea tonight?

tilly07 said:
Funky Monkey... that mushy pea curry sounds lovely....have u got the recipe if you dont mind? x

There are loads of recipes floating around on here but I do a quick version which is onions fried in frylight mixed into a tin of mushy peas, baked beans & tinned tomatoes then curry powder to taste - couple of mins in microwave - done (just ignore the colour as it's a bit of an odd brown lol but loads of superspeed in there) :D x

Im having Bangers n' Mash! Nom Nom Nom!!!

Im having burgers and sin free wedges tonight!! This is my first week on slimming world so not sure if im doing it right but im making burgers from scratch with peppers and chillis and lean mince on my george foreman, then i know the wedges are free anyway! yum yum!

Has anybody tried the smash pizza? Ive heard its meant to be sin free. Ive done next weeks shop already but thinking about trying it week after...

There are loads of recipes floating around on here but I do a quick version which is onions fried in frylight mixed into a tin of mushy peas, baked beans & tinned tomatoes then curry powder to taste - couple of mins in microwave - done (just ignore the colour as it's a bit of an odd brown lol but loads of superspeed in there) :D x

Thanks you, may try this over the wkend!! x

Spag bol

juicygooseface said:
ooh yum! do u think it will be ok using the egg to make it crispy?? xxxx

Not sure if it will work. I think it will taste like egg coated chicken. You may need a bit of flour???? As well as fry lite or oil?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Not sure if it will work. I think it will taste like egg coated chicken. You may need a bit of flour???? As well as fry lite or oil?

Kx

I have a sweet and sour on my recipe thread

Tea tonight is lamb rogan josh from our local indian take away, who do a gorgeous oil free SW curry .... all for 6.5 syns :)

I cook a batch of SW chips ... pour the rogan josh over them, and happiness is comfort food shaped for a friday night in front of the TV with hubby ... and i don`t feel like i`ve missed out ;) :D

Lean lamb pieces in gravy (no cornflour so syn free) with potatoes and loads of spring greens with mint sauce. I can eat the greens if there is mint sauce on them, cant stomach them otherwise. Then I may indulge in a wait for it..................................... frozen yoghurt for afters, and my heb of alpen lights, and then a skinny cow ice cream lolly. Wow, how the other half live, talk about living the high life!!!!! lol

Back