Whats for tea tonight?

Tea tonight is lamb rogan josh from our local indian take away, who do a gorgeous oil free SW curry .... all for 6.5 syns :)

I cook a batch of SW chips ... pour the rogan josh over them, and happiness is comfort food shaped for a friday night in front of the TV with hubby ... and i don`t feel like i`ve missed out ;) :D

I see you're from Lincolnshire Daisy. That Indian takeaway wouldn't be anywhere near Lincoln would it? :)

SW bacon double cheeseburgers and SW chips with coleslaw - yum

How do you make the bacon dble cheeseburgers plz?

I'm having egg fried rice with loads & loads of veggies :D

Homemade meatballs and pasta.

I don't yet know if I'm on EE or Green, tho I have the feeling it'll be green just so that I can throw a bit of parmasen on top without sinning it ;) Naturally I'll HE the meatballs.
Green day in the end, but didn't have the parmesan after all :sigh:
Met the bf in town and had a latte and as I don't want to use my syns today, that's my HE 'a's used up for the day.

No tea tonight... I wolfed a kfc tower burger & chips for lunch to celebrate my first stone award lol ;) No syns all wkend now :( But worth it :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Doner Kebab in HEB Pitta with salad, coleslaw, garlic Mayo and SYN free kebab chilli sauce

Yummy, can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey do u have the recipe for the syn free chilli sauce? Sounds yummy. Is the doner kebab the SW version? It seems popular so may give that a go x

*Theresa* said:
Got this whole weekends dinners planned and cooked already (Yay go me) Beef stroganoff for tea tonight with piles of extra mushrooms for me and boiled rice. Turkey Bacon and Thyme hotpot with carrots and spuds for tomorrow and bolognese for Sunday. Not stressing at all about staying on plan this weekend now :)

Well done that's very organised :) I am usually super organised too but haven't planned this weekend eeeek how rebellious of me ;-) ha

Lottie0311 said:
Im having burgers and sin free wedges tonight!! This is my first week on slimming world so not sure if im doing it right but im making burgers from scratch with peppers and chillis and lean mince on my george foreman, then i know the wedges are free anyway! yum yum!

Hey welcome. :)
I have been following for a couple of weeks now and that sounds perfect I love homemade burgers.

SW is a great "diet" isn't it :) xx

Blondee said:
No tea tonight... I wolfed a kfc tower burger & chips for lunch to celebrate my first stone award lol ;) No syns all wkend now :( But worth it :) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on losing a stone and KFC tower burger is my fav yum :)

But why not have some free foods for tea instead of skipping? Or a big bowl of fruit ? Xx

Just a quick question fresh pasta still has to be synned doesnt it?

hmm this is worrying since i've had a pack of fresh pasta this week from Tesco i did a search onhere and found this

Pasta, fresh, plain, all types, 28g boiled 2
Pasta, fresh, plain, all types, 28g uncooked 4
hope this helps x
:wave_cry: bye bye fresh pasta, i dont really understand why though oh well

My tea was, grilled salmon, new potatoes, roasted peppers, red onions and courgettes and it was bloomin lovely! :D Boo x

Ooh.

No quorn sausages in so have put the quorn meatballs in my stir fry with sliced radishes, dried noodles and Eat Smart Chow mein sauce.
Yum.

allie1904 said:
Spring Veg Pasta :)

This sounds good. Do u have a recipe pls :)

Lottie0311 said:
Has anybody tried the smash pizza? Ive heard its meant to be sin free. Ive done next weeks shop already but thinking about trying it week after...

Hi lottie
It's fab. Just as long as u have plenty of toppings and the base needs to be thin.

Also, did u have a third superfree with ur meatballs?? This is where I went wrong when I first started EE! X

my homemade chinese was yummy! felt really naughty and only 3.5syns :) having a hot chocolate later and a kit kat for 7syns :) xxx

trcy1066 said:
That sounds yummy Clara! Do you make it yourself?

Really easy just brown off meatballs in oven then add passata and herbs and cook for 15 mins in oven then add hexa cheese and finish for five mins. I think it would have been nicer with some mushrooms or peppers in too

Back