Whats for tea tonight?

gonnabesmall said:
i think she means she synned the breadcrumbs,i always use cous cous so i can save my b choice then i can pick at it the next day without worrying.never tried it with chicken oxos,would you just mix that with the breadcrumbs? i spos you would mix all the dry ingrediants with the breadcrumbs wouldent you,,

Suppose so? But I love the bovril I gotta say!

Onedayskinny said:
How do you make quark cheesecake? Sounds lovely!!!

It was lovely! I mixed 1 tub of quark with 2 sachets of Options White Choc (dry) and a bit of vanilla essence. For the base I warmed 4 Alpen Light bars ( I used choc) and pressed into moulds. Good just like that but I warmed some mashed strawberries with a tsp of Splenda, waited for it to cool then used this on top! So good and only 2 syns if you use the Alpen bars as a HE, otherwise they need to be syned. I was planning to have the other tomorrow as this is 2 servings but my husband has gobbled it! :)

Onedayskinny said:
Iv never heard of it!! I will have a look

You just type in the ingredients that you have or want to use and it gives you recipes to match, it's a saviour when the cupboards are bare! Though obviously some need to be tweaked (fry light instead of oil etc) :)

rachymason said:
You just type in the ingredients that you have or want to use and it gives you recipes to match, it's a saviour when the cupboards are bare! Though obviously some need to be tweaked (fry light instead of oil etc) :)

Brill, love hearing of new recipe sites! Try slimmingeats, it has all SW recipes on it :) gonna try ur cheesecake today

Tonight is going to be SW chicken tikka masala, rice & aloo gobi

:D yum yum:D

Funky monkey said:
Tonight is going to be SW chicken tikka masala, rice & aloo gobi

:D yum yum:D

Actually it maybe chicken chow mein today instead as I have some stirfry veg that's looking a little worse for wear :D

That cheesecake sounds AMAZING!! Will give it a go soon!!

Tonight I was thinking about treating myself to quesadilla and sw chips with corn on the cob :) nom nom nom

See how my weigh in goes first though :|

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Builders still in- so for the first time I have no idea. Might defrost something

Found some frozen lasagne - so will have that plus salad

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Drag the barbie out, steak and jacket potato with salad. Simples.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chicken and bacon egg fried rice with a random selection of vegetables.

Just made the prawn & mixed pepper pot from the latest SW mag for dinner tonight, have to await tonight's verdict as it just seems like stock with veg and prawns in it!

Back