Whats for tea tonight?

tonight im having quorn cottage pie with beans! mixed 2 oxo's in with the mince and onions, and 1/2 pint of gravy (2.5syns for half) so its lovely and beefy lol! oh and mixed in 2 laughing cow lights with the mash and sprinkled some cheese on top so looking forward to this :)

oh and pudding later is co op pitta with 1 tbsp nutella and banana in xxxx

My boyfriend cooked for me tonight and I must say it was lovely! Noodles cooked with soy sauce, Ginger, garlic, peppers and onion served with chicken! Great chick tea! Then I helped myself to a 1/2 syn lemon fairy cake! Yummy!!!

think i'll have vegetable curry tonight on top of some pilau rice

Tonight will be wholegrain mustard and lemon chicken mmm
It's an old recipe, I used to use chicken thighs (skin on), but will now use some skinless chicken, squeeze over the juice of a lemon, add wholegrain mustard and rub it in. Sometimes I add honey for a couple of syns. Bake until cooked, so easy and it really is super tasty. I'm going to have a baked potato (again!) and lots of salad mmm xxx

A very easy tuna, capers, black olives and pasta dish with passata... easy after zumba! xxxxx

We need to nip for yet more water, milk and salad stuff this evening -so its a scrummy n quick crab(B) and avocado (7) salad for me mmmmmmmmmmm and hubby has requested jacket potato n cottage cheese salad ... so I will make the salads and leave in the fridge and shove the spuddlies in the remoska when we go out - "job done"

Oooh tonight I've got prawn and noodle stir fry with green beans and carrot and spring onions :) yum!!!

It'll have to be a big bowl too as I'm syn free-ing today with the exception of 3.5 for a fruit winder due to yesterday's syn overload!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going to make chunky soup tonight :)
Chopped toms, stock, and every piece of veg in the house!
Love it :)
I may omit the usual pasta I put in to make it minestrone in lieu of WI tomorrow night! xo

Back