Whats for tea tonight?

I failed to plan for today and no idea what kind of day it should be so going to play safe by having a big dollop of cottage cheese and pineapple with a big salad.

The way Im feeling, it'll be a bottle of red and a tonne of choc! I hate PMS! However, its WI tonight so I cant do that thank god!

rache said:
The way Im feeling, it'll be a bottle of red and a tonne of choc! I hate PMS! However, its WI tonight so I cant do that thank god!

Allow yourself a treat after WI... I do at that time of the month...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

the spinach and mushroom canneloni from the new mag for us tonight! cant wait!

rache said:

Snap me too. TOTM for me so my allocated number of daily syn's (and more) went on chocolate yesterday although was quite restraint by my standards of chocolate bingeing :)

allie1904 said:
Soemthing beansprouty xx

Me too -
Pork Chop Suey & Noodles yum

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i'm giving diet coke chicken a shot!!!!!
x

joanna25 said:
i'm giving diet coke chicken a shot!!!!!
x

What's this? Have u had the diet coke chicken before? I see it mentioned a lot but dare not try it... Does it taste of diet coke? Not sure about that one if it does x

Chicken in hoi sin & garlic sauce with stir fried veg and fine noodles - plenty of spy sauce :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I meant soy sauce haha ;) Im sure it will be tasty... Do love hoi sin xx

Kieragh1515 said:
Chicken curry & boiled rice. Starvin

Same here... Hank blooming marvin!!! Hate having to wait for the other half to come home lol xx

Back