Whats for tea tonight?

Just made and tucked into sweet potato and kidney bean burgers, with HEXA cheese, HEXB wholemeal bread bun and a massive dollop of syn free BBQ sauce. Served with SW chips and a salad. Mmmm mmm....

Attachments

• image-434979261.jpg
    image-434979261.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 66
Blondee said:
Same here... Hank blooming marvin!!! Hate having to wait for the other half to come home lol xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Lol mine came home & got a mouthful for being about 4 mins late lol! It's cause I was so hungry, he was a bit shellshocked bless him lol

Veggie shepherds pie made with:
Onion, grated carrot, leek, peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, baked beans, tomato puree & mixed herbs topped with a mash of potato, sweet potato & butternut squash and with grated low low on top. Served with a little salad on the side. So stuffed now, but it was Very Tasty :eat:
Half a syn for the tom puree & 1 HexA for the cheese

View attachment 14187 View attachment 14188

Last edited:
Lol mine came home & got a mouthful for being about 4 mins late lol! It's cause I was so hungry, he was a bit shellshocked bless him lol

My OH doesn't get home until 10pm, and I wait and eat with him! :cry:

Homemade spiced burgers with roasted vegetables and a big salad yummy, feeling stuffed now though lol :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sharloid said:
My OH doesn't get home until 10pm, and I wait and eat with him! :cry:

Oh no...!! I would be climbing the bloody walls....!! Lol!! I couldn't have that... Plus I used to eat my tea at 5pm if not earlier before I met my OH & now we eat at 7-8pm & it kills me lol xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

got coke chicken on the go now....smells a bit rank...hoping it tastes better....

diet coke chicken.....found the recipe on here a while back and thought i'd give it a go this evening. it gets rave reviews!!!!!

joanna25 said:
diet coke chicken.....found the recipe on here a while back and thought i'd give it a go this evening. it gets rave reviews!!!!!

I found I had to add lots of other stuff to it as I didn't like it much :(
But now I just use diet coke to make BBQ sauce which is nice .

I had chicken noddle stir fry (spring onions, mushrooms, carrot + pepper) with Uncle Ben's sweet chilli sauce going to guess the whole thing came to 8 syns for the sauce + olive oil! Was lovely! :D

Kadoro said:
I had garlic chicken, with actifry chips and salad tonight! Was lovely!!

How would you rate the actifry chips over sw chips then out of curiosity? Also do you use the oil with it or do without?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back