Whats for tea tonight?

Steak, chips and veg with mushroom sauce :)

Spicy Prawn Risotto

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had Moroccan Medley couscous with fresh roasted veggies ;)

A very un-slimming world friendly takeaway; bolognese pizza, fries and coleslaw, washed down with a nice diet coke (don't actually like full sugar pop).

just made homemade meatballs but they were minging :( xx

I had biryani from the 'Curry Heaven' SW cookbook... It was delish, but it was a variation on chinese egg-fried rice so I'm still a bit confused as to why it was in an Indian cookbook, haha. Would make it again though!

We had a green salad made of lettuce, spinach, celery, cucumber, green pepper & spring onions served with hot bacon strips yummy :)
To follow we had meat & vegetable bolognaise with spaghetti, topped with cheese from hea! I really enjoyed it x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Brilliant tea last night (green day). We had hot dogs and burgers! Quorn cumberland sausages with wholemeal baps (HEXB), Quorn burgers & fried onions with a green salad and McCain Rustic Oven Chips (5 syns) with hot sauce mmmmmm was delicious and different!

Lamb shank in red wine and rosemary gravy (Lidls 3.5 syns)
Mashed swede and carrot, broccoli and cabbage.
Hi did you know that Tescos do a syn free lamb shank, Simply Cook lamb shank in minted gravy, lovely. Asda also do a garlic and rosemary one, also free on ee and red. As they say, every little helps, you could have syns for something else!!!;););)

Back