Whats for tea tonight?

Syn free chilli and rice!! Yummmmm! Need to be good cuz had bad week again!! Just cant seem to get focused again! Xxx

My quick cheesecake idea came from on here somewhere - crumble an alpine light(3 syns) into a small dish - micro for about 15 seconds top with ( total 0% mixed with vanilla seeds, a Belgian White choc options (2 syns) and 1 tsp agave syrup (half a syn) or use sweetener but I prefer the syrup as think the sweetener gives it an odd taste ) chill - then add whatever fruit you desire - I topped mine with sliced strawbs and raspberries - the 'cheesecake' mixture has a lovely texture - could also drizzle with some of the fruit that has been blended to give a coulis type glaze x

thanks i prefer doing that with the 2 alpen lights and quark with white choc options, much creamier :) and i guess i will have 2 try the diet coke chicken!! xxx

Lasagne (free quorn mince bit) healthy extras for cheese and milk in sauce (syns for flour and marg) big salad and synned garlic bread ( love slimming world for being able to enjoy things like this still!) X x

Paprika wedges with chicken fajita salad and mint yoghurt dressing. Kids had wraps and ate every last bit. Syn free for me :)

mussels and scallops in a tomato, garlic, basil sauce on a bed of lettuce with red onion, cucumber, pepper and garlic mushrooms

Befanwi said:
I'm all for using syns for a treat, but those ruddy ready meals are always a disappointment.. I find that if I ever go into self sabotage mode I think about what else I could use those syns for - if nothing else will do then I eat it and count the syns.. But I usually find the prospect of a glass of wine (or two) or some crisps wins over a synful 'meal' and by the time I've finished a free meal I've cooked I've enjoyed it so much I don't even want the treat anymore - but if I do - that's what the syns are there for!

I went with the beef stew and veg rather than the ready meal, thanks for talking sense to me x

Had schezuan chicken stir fry last night (SF was onion, peppers, mushrooms, courgettes, baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas, garlic, chilli)

Dessert was 5 pieces of galaxy chocolate and chopped strawberries (with fat free natural yogurt)

Going to a wedding today so staying on plan is going to be difficult. I have decided to drive as it's quite a drive from outhouse so that's one battle won. I am having a full English for brunch (bacon, beans, toms, chesse from HEA, "fried" eggs and two wholemeal bread HEB) so that should keep me full.

Likely going to have soup, a roast and dessert at the wedding so will have the soup and no roll, then have the roast cut off the fat and stock up on veggies and avoid roasties... Depending what the dessert is I might not be able to resist but I am just going to write off dessert and not think about that as it's my treat. Then I i will take some fruit snacks with me for afternoon/evening snacks. Not sure how to tackle the evening buffet thou eek haha

Being good taking leftovers for work and for tea a nice big bowl of Quorn spag bol... Having watermelon and pineapple for breakfast... nom...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I'm going to make a veggie stir fry - onions, garlic, ginger, chilli, mushrooms, peppers, babycorn, mange-toute, bean sprouts and noodles. I bought the fry light stir fry oil yesterday and am going to try it out....I'm quite excited!

Been a while since i posted as not been that good on sw lol!!! I cook sw way but been adding syns like giant yorkshire puds or garlic bread! To be fair i've synned them but am going way over syns now!

Today i will be good , am having hm corned beef hash with loads of pickled cabbage and have a punnet of raspberries for later with a tub of quark. Only syns are for the lean corn beef but since it will stretch to 4/5 portions it should be minimal! Will write off the mcd's breakfast i had earlier..........................i need HELP!!!! lol

Been a while since i posted as not been that good on sw lol!!! I cook sw way but been adding syns like giant yorkshire puds or garlic bread! To be fair i've synned them but am going way over syns now!

Today i will be good , am having hm corned beef hash with loads of pickled cabbage and have a punnet of raspberries for later with a tub of quark. Only syns are for the lean corn beef but since it will stretch to 4/5 portions it should be minimal! Will write off the mcd's breakfast i had earlier..........................i need HELP!!!! lol

hey jojogonnabeslim:)
how do you do hm corned beef hash? can I have a receipe please?

I had two chickpea burgers, one in a bun with cheese/ketchup etc, the other on its own. Then I exploded and fell asleep :)

5768138494_51a74b7754_o.jpg

5768138576_3282670b89_o.jpg

ermintrude said:
I had two chickpea burgers, one in a bun with cheese/ketchup etc, the other on its own. Then I exploded and fell asleep :)

They look bloody gawjus! Where did u find the recipe ? X

Back