Whats for tea tonight?

Kwise1 said:
Well I was very naughty:-
Calamari followed by scampi & chips and then Chocolate cheesecake (disappointing pudding)

Not eaten out like this since last October (my birthday ) not had a pudding out since I can remember!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You need blow outs like this every once in a while. I find it easier to stick to if I do this.
Salmon, new pots & med. Veg for me. My treat night is Monday after weigh in.

Chicken,shish and donner meat with mayo but ate without pitta, and chips with mayo. My treat for the week.on average wat would anyone estimate synwise for this ?so can wrk out rough amount of what can have each day thru this week

hey jojogonnabeslim:)
how do you do hm corned beef hash? can I have a receipe please?

Hi aww see you pg too congrats i only 1 wk behind you too woohoo!

Corned beef hash -
2/3 onions
3 large potatoes peeled and cubed
1 small tin princes lean corned beef(think 4.5 syns? please check)
1 pint stock using 2 beef stock cubes
2 carrots chopped
i sometimes add peas and sweetcorn to it
bung it all in a pan and simmer away until potatoes cooked, allow some to fall so it will thicken up! nom nom enjoy

You should join our thread - sw and pregnancy, very friendly bunch with loads of advice!

Planning on having couscous & roasted veggies with HexA cheese melted over the top :D

Same as me (minus the cheese. Need my HeA for coffee today IYKWIM.)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

on the comfort food again , having mince and onions in gravy with loads of mash and mushy peas nom nom! Better have the raspberries i should have had yesterday before they go off! Had the biggest portion of corned beef hash yesterday ended up feeling really bloated n sick! No more hash for a while me thinks!! lol

Kieragh1515 said:
Do u put ur asparagus into the quiche & cook it or cook it before the oven?

Cook it first then put it in, it's very tasty... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Who knows........ Off to go gorgeous pub in knutsford, god only himself knows what I ll find that's sw friendly, but I'm going to try ..... Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Think today I'm going to have chicken breast cooked in gravy with loads of carrots & onions with broccoli & green beans

Going out tonight for steak!! :) xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

Possibly some chicken and mushrooms in soy and ginger with courgette ribbons in place of noodles. I don't eat on the day of weigh in. Never have so i save all my syns for something nice when i get home.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Oh yum. Just had this mushroom risotto (thanks Deb). Totally worth it yumster. If you make it you may think that 450mls of stock is too much for 75g of rice (I've never made risotto before) but it isn't and it's gorge. Will deffo make again. Yum with parmesan too....

Spicy sausage hotpot :D

im having SW beef curry with rice - free on EE :D

Back