Whats for tea tonight?

Barsi said:
We are having homemade chinese style chicken curry with egg fried rice and steamed broccoli - nom nom!!

That sounds yum, do you have a recipe for the chinese chicken curry please? :)

That sounds yum, do you have a recipe for the chinese chicken curry please? :)

Its a powder that you can get from chinese supermarkets for £1.40 a box. Each box makes 3 portions, each portion serves 2 people, 4 syns per portion :flirt2: don't mind if I do!! Just add chicken, onion and peas and serve with rice. The recipe is on the box.

Its this stuff - well worth a try! We love it King Asia - Product Description

Pan fried (frylight) Chicken, jacket chips, lots of toms & mushrooms.

Pizza place do a jacket - not on your nelly !
Afraid I was so hacked off with Ocado - that the diet just went out the window.

My cupboards have pasta & rice - I was outta bread and vegetables and pretty much everything else - wasnt looking for an excuse to have take out at all - otherwise I would do that anyway. Just needed to blow a fuse and air it - nothing more nothing less.

Well back on track - shopped at Tesco this morning and we had Tuna Pasta Penne - Nom Nom

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Didn't doubt you for a second hun! Far too dedicated to throw it all away ;)

SW Quiche for me tonight ... with some chorizo thrown in ... worth the 3 syns just to make it feel like a pepperoni pizza!

Ali* said:
Didn't doubt you for a second hun! Far too dedicated to throw it all away ;)

SW Quiche for me tonight ... with some chorizo thrown in ... worth the 3 syns just to make it feel like a pepperoni pizza!

Thanks hun - that means a lot :)

I'm having roasted broccoli and cauliflower served with a huge pile of garlicky wilted spinach and rocket, might go crazy and have chilli infused stir fried courgettes.

Have just had chicken nuggets from a genius recipe on here - they were amazing! With SW wedges and peas a d tomato too (SF). Yum yum.

Quorn sausages,cabbage, green beans mash potatoes and onion gravy and for afters grapes and fromaige frais :) xxx Lisa

Actifried chips. Not sure what with but fruit for dessert.

Harvester meal:
1/2 Spit roast chicken (all fat & skin removed- so free), corn on the cob (no butter, so free) , jacket potato (no butter- so free) With the tomato salsa relish (20calories for the tub and I ate half so 1/2 a syn). 3 seperate trips to the salad bar (got carrots (s), beetroot (s), onions (s), peppers (s), lettuce (s), cherry tomatoes (s)). Then had to have dessert- I got the fruit skewers. I checked, the pineapple is tinned so I asked for her to replace the pineapple with extra melon, which she did, so :D :D :D. I had then melon (ss), watermelon (s) & strawberries (ss), with some of the icecream. The whole dessert said it was 200 calories, I deducted 50 calories for the fruit (I guessed that- as there was a good "fruit box" sized amount of fruit), so said it was 150calories of the icecream and i ate just about 1/2 so am calling it 6 syns. The whole icecream came in an espresso cup and was whippied out above it but still not mountains or anything.

King prawn foo yung here. Spent half an hour picking the frigging peas out. Red days. Gotta love em!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Back