Whats for tea tonight?

Have just had chicken nuggets from a genius recipe on here - they were amazing! With SW wedges and peas a d tomato too (SF). Yum yum.

Have you got a link for the chicken nugget receipe?? Thanks

I can't figure out how to link (on my phone) but this was the original thread I saw...

We used a teaspoon of the spices mixed with smash, and two beaten eggs for two chicken breasts worth of nuggets. My hubby declared that they were better than KFC popcorn chicken!

How about "battered" mushrooms?
Mushrooms on a skewer, roll in beaten egg then in DRY mash powder (seasoned to taste, Cajun spices etc. ) then in the oven to cook.
You can do wedges the same and chicken breast chunks for some "nuggets".

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Another BBQ but just myself and the husband.

Probably have a SW burger in a wholemeal roll and a salad.

A SW sausage with some sautéed onions and mushrooms hmmmmmmm yummy

Brown rice with hot tofu and smoked salmon (HEB), steamed leek and bok choy, all seasoned with Jamie Oliver's thyme lemon bay salt.:eatdrink051:
Washed down with my current answer to beer - cans of perrier lime!

We are having Quorn Loaf, new potato salad, coleslaw & salad followed by Fruit Salad

Charmel said:
I can't figure out how to link (on my phone) but this was the original thread I saw

Hi Charmel
If you go to the thread and the first page. Then click on the heading. It should take you to 'Safari' and open it on the web.
Zoom in and press and hold where it says Permalink 1 (far right corner in blue). You will then get an option come up where you can choose Copy. Press this. Then go back to Minimins - type what you want then press and hold and it should give you the option to paste. This will paste the link.

HTH

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are having Quorn Loaf, new potato salad, coleslaw & salad followed by Fruit Salad

Hi Charmel
If you go to the thread and the first page. Then click on the heading. It should take you to 'Safari' and open it on the web.
Zoom in and press and hold where it says Permalink 1 (far right corner in blue). You will then get an option come up where you can choose Copy. Press this. Then go back to Minimins - type what you want then press and hold and it should give you the option to paste. This will paste the link.

HTH

Kx

Quorn loaf sounds very yummy - have you got the receipe?? Thanks.

I can't figure out how to link (on my phone) but this was the original thread I saw...

We used a teaspoon of the spices mixed with smash, and two beaten eggs for two chicken breasts worth of nuggets. My hubby declared that they were better than KFC popcorn chicken!

Mushrooms on a skewer, roll in beaten egg then in DRY mash powder (seasoned to taste, Cajun spices etc. ) then in the oven to cook.

Chicken nuggets sound very yummy - what spices do you use?? Thanks

Gammon, roasted new potatoes and salad with honey mustard dressing - nom nom!!

Originally Posted by Charmel

Chicken nuggets sound very yummy - what spices do you use?? Thanks

I used two different ones (separately - not mixed together!). Curry powder and Cajun. The Cajun were amazing, and even the plain ones with no spices were yummy.

Mmmmm tea is in the oven and smells amazing! Another inspired idea from this site, but can't find the original thread this time!

Chicken thighs, baked with potato, tomato and courgette slices, onion, Rosemary and garlic. Hurry up oven!

I'm having morrisons canned be good to yourself chicken curry (7 syns) and boiled rice. I'm camping so hence the stove friendly meal!

OMG this was divine!

Mmmmm tea is in the oven and smells amazing! Another inspired idea from this site, but can't find the original thread this time!

Chicken thighs, baked with potato, tomato and courgette slices, onion, Rosemary and garlic. Hurry up oven!

Back