Whats for tea tonight?

Kieragh1515 said:
This was my recipe from the takeaway secret but ain't tried it yet doh! If u search under recipe thread for chicken shaslick kebab ul find it. If not let me know & i'll repost :)

Thanks I'll look tomorrow. Batt about to die :)

We had home made chicken curry and rice (made up as I went) it was ok... I find curries made with curry powder always a bit boring :-( Me and other half love curry :)

Quorn meatballs with spaghetti and herby tomato sauce with hexa of cheese plus sugar free orange jelly for dessert! X

Been extremely busy cooking allsorts today ;)
Sunday Roast, 1/2 syn roulade, leek and potato soup & pork and leek kebabs! My feet are aching bad now but at least I got in some body magic ;)

I had delicious syn free turkey burgers, new potatoes, cabbage, red cabbage & asparagus :D

For once I am really not sure what I am having for tea :) could be quite a few options for a red day...

Chicken stir fry (will HEB a portion of noodles)

Chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella and roasted veggies

I think it all depends on whether I have bread with my SF syn free soup at lunch or not :)

bunnylovesalan said:
Sweet and sour chicken with boiled rice

I think I might have sweet n sour too after seeing this - red day so maybe with stirfried veg *yum*

Pork, with lots of veg, mushrooms and SW wedges plus eton mess for dessert....yummy x

Not sure but have made a MASSIVE fruit salad with pineapple for dessert :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure but have made a MASSIVE fruit salad with pineapple for dessert :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby has just been into Aldi's and picked up a pineapple for 99p. So I'm going to have strawberries and pineapple for pudding - yummy!:D

Last edited:
Back