Whats for tea tonight?

it's a red day today so it's sweet and sour pork shank with hexb of roasted new potatoes, then have nectarines and strawberries for pud :) may even push the boat out to a cheeky shape zero yoghurt - my new favourites!!

not sure because I've just done a big tesco shop so I have lots of options! I might try the canneloni recipe from the magazine a couple of weeks ago but using giant shells instead of canneloni. I'm off sick today so I have time to potter a bit. Haven't had lunch yet though, must eat something before I start picking!

Roast dinner with chick & pork, roast new potatoes, roast carrots, broccoli & peas. Prob gravy too.

I'm making yummy jambalaya with steamed broccoli!

Honeyoc said:
I'm making yummy jambalaya with steamed broccoli!

We're having Jambalaya too - but on it's own - probably have seconds though!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Quorn & Chilli Burgers - free on green day

Ingredients
1 onion, chopped
garlic
chilli powder
1 can butter beans, drained
parsley
Quorn mince
carrot
Salt and pepper
egg
fry light

Put onion, garlic, chilli, drained butter beans and parsley in a food processor and blend well together. Spoon the mixture into the bowl and mix with the grated carrot and quorn mince and season with salt and pepper. If the mixture is too dry or crumbly to form into burgers, you can moisten and bind it at this stage with the beaten egg. Divide into four portions and shape into burgers. Fry the burgers

Well I have had to go with the red day option of chicken breast stuffed with HEA of mozzarella with roasted vegetables and might try BNS chips in the Actifryer as forgot I had porridge for breakfast(its been a while since I have actually used a HEB so early on in the day) so I sat and had a Hifi bar at dinner...half way through I remembered the porridge DOH

So anyway will try the BNS in the hopes it resembles chips in some way? Haha any ideas on how to make them more interesting and flavoursome??

Just had a bit of a weird concoction, the cupboards are nearly empty so it was just what I could throw together!

Rice, mixed beans in tomato sauce, chopped quorn sausage, onion and tomato, topped with HEA cheese.

Was surprisingly yummy :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Well I have had to go with the red day option of chicken breast stuffed with HEA of mozzarella with roasted vegetables and might try BNS chips in the Actifryer as forgot I had porridge for breakfast(its been a while since I have actually used a HEB so early on in the day) so I sat and had a Hifi bar at dinner...half way through I remembered the porridge DOH

So anyway will try the BNS in the hopes it resembles chips in some way? Haha any ideas on how to make them more interesting and flavoursome??

Bns chips in the actuary are lovely :)

spaghetti with quorn meatballs and a homemade tomato sauce with a HEa of grated cheese :)

Jacket potato, baked beans, some quark and quern sausages. I think I am having my first ever green day!

lsf666 said:
Bns chips in the actuary are lovely :)

Are they? Heard someone else suggest them as I have never heard to do them as chips before. Do they actually turn out like chips? Might put some paprika or cayenne...or perhaps both onto them whilst they are in? ;-)

But not until aerobics... Mondays are bike to aerobics, high impact aerobics for an hour then bike home (it's 2 miles there and 2 miles back) eeek so tea won't be until after 9pm tonight. Hoping to kick ass this week and do 2lbs x

Laura_carlburgess said:
Are they? Heard someone else suggest them as I have never heard to do them as chips before. Do they actually turn out like chips? Might put some paprika or cayenne...or perhaps both onto them whilst they are in? ;-)

But not until aerobics... Mondays are bike to aerobics, high impact aerobics for an hour then bike home (it's 2 miles there and 2 miles back) eeek so tea won't be until after 9pm tonight. Hoping to kick ass this week and do 2lbs x

I put either on mine, not tried both. I cut mine like wedges & leave skin on. Enjoy

We had SW Spag Bol with pasta. And Parmesan (too much I think, cant remember how much is a healthy extra)

Followed by a fruit pastille lolly :)

Chicken spread in laughing cow light, wrapped in a bacon medallion with veg and sauteed sliced new pots (sprayed with frylight and cooked in Actifry).

Followed by fruit cocktail and strawberries.

Red Day.

Back