Whats for tea tonight?

Breaded fish,chips & beans

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Small portion of homepride creamy tomato pasta bake (6.5 syns) with HEa of cheese on top and a side bowl of veggies :)

Husband's homemade spag bol. I think this was the best he's ever made it!!!! He ramped up the flavours, I think he put extra basil and smoked paprika in there. Mmmmm

Made a chicken chow mein with Sainsburys Hot and Spicy chicken slices, spring onions, normal onions, beansprouts, noodles and soy sauce. Could happily live off that meal!! Quick and easy after a hard Boxercise session :) x

Had left over chicken with bacon and carrots cooked in left over super speedy soup as a sauce with a sw dauphinoise potato topping. All served with a massive salad, yum :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

not sure because I've just done a big tesco shop so I have lots of options! I might try the canneloni recipe from the magazine a couple of weeks ago but using giant shells instead of canneloni. I'm off sick today so I have time to potter a bit. Haven't had lunch yet though, must eat something before I start picking!

ok, so that didn't happen! I didn't get hungry until after 8pm (I think because I have a stinking cold I don't have my usual appetite) so at that point I wasn't about to start faffing about. I ended up having mild cheese + broc. pasta n sauce - I've never tried these before, not quite sure but it wasn't hideous. I made it with milk but no butter and I added a big spoon of quark at the end + loads of peas. For pud I had 0% total with a sachet of white choc options and a bit of sweetener with some strawberries. I honestly think I would have been happier with a bowl of peas and a bowl of strawberries! I certainly have had a fair bit of dairy today which is helping with the sore throat but not helping with the constant snots :D

Laura_carlburgess said:
Are they? Heard someone else suggest them as I have never heard to do them as chips before. Do they actually turn out like chips? Might put some paprika or cayenne...or perhaps both onto them whilst they are in? ;-)

But not until aerobics... Mondays are bike to aerobics, high impact aerobics for an hour then bike home (it's 2 miles there and 2 miles back) eeek so tea won't be until after 9pm tonight. Hoping to kick ass this week and do 2lbs x

Stupid iPhone! actuary? No. Actifry!!!

Hope you enjoyed them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Home made turkey burgers and lots of veggies :D

Kieragh1515 said:
I put either on mine, not tried both. I cut mine like wedges & leave skin on. Enjoy

Hey

I tried them...hmmm the jury is still out will def try it again but it's got kind of a sweet taste don't it?

Like the sound of keeping it like wedges with skin on, will try that next time x

Kieragh1515 said:
Same here!!! We'll compare notes later, it'll be first time I've had it :)

What you think? One word.....a-maz-ing!!! I devoured mine! And the gravy.....yum, plenty of it too x

I had roast chicken, crispy bacon with sweet chilli sauce drizzled over the top, sw chips, peas and a big chuck of mint choc scan bran cake.

Put a fork in me. I'm done!lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hey

I tried them...hmmm the jury is still out will def try it again but it's got kind of a sweet taste don't it?

Like the sound of keeping it like wedges with skin on, will try that next time x

They are sweet aren't they! Defo not same as chips but I like them for a change, don't fill me as much as carbs tho.

Back