Whats for tea tonight?

Prawn and vegetable paella from the latest SW magazine. It's looking yummy. Followed by choc n orange cheesecake (4 1/2 syns) :)

Cabbage, red cabbage & roasted peppers, onions, mushrooms & parsnips :D

Pasta with smoked salmon - it's gorg ( there's a leek and carrot bit cooked in stock and Philly creams up the pasta!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was very good & had chicken stir fry & for afters I had strawberry sugar free jelly with quark mixed with options hot chocolate with fresh strawberries :) yum yum yum :) xxxx

Extra Easy Spaghetti Bolognaise followed by muller yog. and strawberries :) Yum

I should take pictures of my dinner, i am so bothered about eating demolishing it every other thought goes out the window lol.

dinner tonight was- bacon and sausage sw quiche, with baked beans and mushrooms x

A large Jacket pot with the middle scooped out mixed with a little FF cottage cheese, red onion & HEb 28g Smoked Cheddar. Large salad roast baby toms sweetcorn & 2 tiny field mushrooms -Yumie!

hoping said:
Just checked again and over on the healthy extras forum there is a thread and Philly light is a hexa! Am confused now!!??? Am on my phone so can't link in the thread!

Ok went to sw online and to the latest hex and Philly light 71g is hexa! :)

Hiya
I always thought it was a HEXA too - I'm having it tonite as a HEXA - checked my book and I was wrong. Im sure it used to be a HEXA.
I'm glad you said 71g is a HEXA as it's more than it used to be - a medium fat soft cheese was 57g as a HEX.

Found it:-

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-healthy-extras/211317-new-heas.html#post3603905
Yum

Kx

Fish, SW chips (with the skins on) and beans. I'll have some fruit after for my superfree.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

hoping said:
I checked on sw online and it's listed as hexa for 71g of Philly light. So I am goin with that!!!

Me too!!!

Kx

hoping said:
Kwise1 I mad your salmon cakes tonight and they were soooo tasty. Think I might not put as much ginger in next time but they will defo be a regular in our house!! Hubby loved them too!! Thanks :)

Hi hoping ,
Glad you liked them!! My brother gave me the recipe - and I adore them!
Thank you for your lovely feedback

Kx

Kieragh1515 said:
Ohhh I love fishcakes, must hunt for ur recipe K :)

It's on My Wise Main Meal Thread

Thai Salmon Burgers

Kx

Back