Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having Turkey breast, onion, peppers, pasatta , spinach and Jamacian seasoning with rice. (all mixed up together in the 1 pan) cannot wait the smell is driving me nuts;)

Finally decided on tuna with Ainsley Harriot's World Kitchen Thai Style Rice, just half a syn, and 'fried' mushrooms, peppers & onion :D

Mmmm, deliciously tasty

08.06.11.jpg

Toad-in-the-hole (with SYN-free Joes sausages), rich red onion gravy (SYN free) & green beans & cabbage or carrots

Good comfort food on a miserable day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gonnabesmall said:
how do you make the hole? do u use a packet or make your own?

I make my own- it's on my recipe thread- link below

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well mine is a bit of a "throw it all in" because I have a onion, mushrooms, a pepper, baby corn, sugar snap peas and chicken breasts.... Usually would make a noodle stir fry but as I am doing Red days can't have noodles so saved my two heb's and my hea so I am having two 35g portions of wholemeal spaghetti pasta and 42g mozzarella....

So I shall call it... sweet chilli and garlic chicken breast spaghetti stir fry :)

Afters will be my much anticipated(and has what's got me through work) galaxy caramel cake bar hmmmmmmm after my bike ride thou as back in the zone now x

Last edited:
Laura_carlburgess said:
Well mine is a bit of a "throw it all in" because I have a onion, mushrooms, a pepper, baby corn, sugar snap peas and chicken breasts.... Usually would make a noodle stir fry but as I am doing Red days can't have noodles so saved my two heb's and my hea so I am having two 35g portions of wholemeal spaghetti pasta and 42g mozzarella....

So I shall call it... sweet chilli and garlic chicken breast spaghetti stir fry :)

Afters will be my much anticipated(and has what's got me through work) galaxy caramel cake bar hmmmmmmm after my bike ride thou as back in the zone now x

Lol just got on the bike and set off and the wheel was completely flat DOH was a thorn in it boo so OH will get a repair kit and fix it tomorrow so just in a hot bubbly bath instead....I suppose this will just have to do ;-)

Charmel said:
Shhhhh... *whispers* Chinese takeaway. Salt and pepper chicken. With boiled rice. Yum.

But its treat night so no need to whisper! Lol...xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I made fishcakes from steamed salmon fillets and new potatoes mashed together roughly with some coriander, ginger and chilli then shaped into patties and oven baked. I had them with sweetcorn and some 0% total. I had melon as a starter and strawberries for dessert to make up my 1/3 superfree

I made fishcakes from steamed salmon fillets and new potatoes mashed together roughly with some coriander, ginger and chilli then shaped into patties and oven baked. I had them with sweetcorn and some 0% total. I had melon as a starter and strawberries for dessert to make up my 1/3 superfree

Ooh, that looks nice! Might try those on my day off!

lovetosew said:
they were nice :) I think they would be even better if you coated them first in beaten egg then in cooked cous cous but I couldn't be bothered!

Coating in couscous!! That's genius!!

Back