Whats for tea tonight?

We've just had Maggi So Juicy mixed herbs chicken (5 1/2 syns per pack, had half a pack) with roasted peppers, onions and baby potatoes. Nom nom! Gonna have a curly wurley with a brew for pudding :)

Bolognaise pasta bake here with a hexa of cheese on top. Have not had cheese in like, 5 months sooooo looking forward to my tea :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

I had 'fried' chicken breast chopped & mixed into World Kitchen, Mexican Style Rice, with roasted baby sweetcorn, peppers & onions. Had half a pear, an apricot, grapes & cherries to up my free/super free :D

Yay made my first ever SW quiche! Proud of myself... much... I might just offer again... Or go for more ink myself, that's always an option...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Rice noodle stir fry with quorn chicken in blue dragon Thai basil sauce 2.5 syns. It was very nice - I'm getting into quorn x

I made the SW KFC Chicken for the first time having seen it on the recipe thread, along with SW Chips and Baked Beans (On a green day, chicken was my HEB).. It was "alright".. everyone on here seems to rave about it but i found it really salty despite me not putting any salt in! maybe its the chicken bovril, i dont know.. My OH seemed to like it though.. i even cut the chicken into small pieces so it was like nuggets and he is under the impression we had a really "naughty" meal! lol!

Laura_carlburgess said:
I like the sound of this...how do u make it? X

Griddle a gammon steak till cooked through, top with a Griddled chicken breast, top with a slice of low low cheddar then pour on SW BBQ sauce and put in oven for about ten mins. X actually better than harvester chicken and bacon stack :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast chicken and veg for tonight

Change of plan I've decided to cook diet coke chicken and see how it goes

With a nice dish of strawberries and muller light ice cream yummy

Last edited:
Meant to be having Mexican meatballs but it's turned into a sort of Mexican chilli Bol without the kidney beans (doing red day so that's fine for me) so as I have saved my HEB's and HEA I am doubling up my portion of spaghetti and using 28g cheddar on top.

Quick question can linguine be used as HEb or does it have to be wholewheat? X

I'm having the Mexican bake with added chicken for my HEB with butternut squash 'chips' :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back