Whats for tea tonight?

Ended
Up having simple sausages , Coleslaw and salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken with mashed new potatoes and garlic and tins of cabbage and broccoli. Muller light vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and strawberries and pineapple for dessert. So stuffed!

A gorgeous mistake of a kind of Mexican/chilli/Bol minus the kidney beans as on a red day (was meant to be meatballs but they fell apart haha) with 2 HEB portions of wholewheat spaghetti (70g dried) and HEA of 28g cheddar hmmmmmmm

Plus only had 3 syns today so going to enjoy a pack of mini mcvities chic chip digestive biscuits for 6 syn's

Burger and salad ws yummy yesterday :) Tonight Im having spicy Jambalaya - its a WW recipe but have worked out that on SW the only thing in it that I need to syn is chorizo

For pudding Im going to attempt to make an Eton Mess sort of thing :D

Jacqui3444 said:
Burger and salad ws yummy yesterday :) Tonight Im having spicy Jambalaya - its a WW recipe but have worked out that on SW the only thing in it that I need to syn is chorizo

For pudding Im going to attempt to make an Eton Mess sort of thing :D

Yum yum yum!!!!.......... What time do you want me? :b

Lisa
xxx

It's Friday which is a hard day for us might get Kev to do a wholemeal pitta stuffed with cheese peppers and mushrooms, then he can wrap it in foil pop it in the oven when I get home, that way I won't be tempted to go off plan just because of lack of time to eat...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

A big fat curry at Indian restaurant hmmmm been waiting for this all week :) doing EE day so having rogan Josh (6.5syn) with boiled rice and either a quarter of a naan (which I work out about 6/7syns??) or a poppadom (4syns)
I usually have 10 syns but going to allow for 15 plus I never eat a full curry but will still count as 6.5 anyway

Laura_carlburgess said:
A big fat curry at Indian restaurant hmmmm been waiting for this all week :) doing EE day so having rogan Josh (6.5syn) with boiled rice and either a quarter of a naan (which I work out about 6/7syns??) or a poppadom (4syns)
I usually have 10 syns but going to allow for 15 plus I never eat a full curry but will still count as 6.5 anyway

I'm having the same!! Cannot wait!

I'm having an Indian Sunday week for our first wedding anniversary; but as I will be having a pizza hut that week as well for my birthday was going to try and do the Indian on the plan. You've really inspired me to do just that - thank you! They do Quorn currys; so was thinking with boiled rice; I'd just need to allow for oil??? Then have half a portion of bombay potatoes with hubby for 4 syns.:D

I'm having the quorn Mozzarella and pesto escalope (7 syns but there really yummy) with jacket potato and huge salad! nom nom nom

Rae- said:
I'm having the quorn Mozzarella and pesto escalope (7 syns but there really yummy) with jacket potato and huge salad! nom nom nom

Mmm that sounds nice-where from? Is it frozen or chilled?

Back