Whats for tea tonight?

Complete change of plan - gonna do skewer kebabs with rice and the SYN free BBQ sauce as a marinade - never tried the recipe which is on here but it certainly sounds yummy!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmm that sounds nice-where from? Is it frozen or chilled?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I got them from sainsburys in the chilled section i normally have the broccoli and cheese ones but saw these a little while ago and gave them a whirl. somethings are worth spend a few syns on!!

dacuckoo said:
SW quiche ( got to make it yet) and anything else I can throw on the plate on a Green day :D

Lisa
xxx

Not anymore .....

Now am having SW chips beans and 2 southern style quorn burgers :) nom nom nom xxxx

gammon sw chips and mushy pea yumyum already eaten half chips while waiting on gammon lol

aliscrapper said:
I'm having an Indian Sunday week for our first wedding anniversary; but as I will be having a pizza hut that week as well for my birthday was going to try and do the Indian on the plan. You've really inspired me to do just that - thank you! They do Quorn currys; so was thinking with boiled rice; I'd just need to allow for oil??? Then have half a portion of bombay potatoes with hubby for 4 syns.:D

Awww happy first wedding anniversary for Sunday :)

I have pre planned what I am having and I am hoping for no hiccups and stick to within my 15 syn limit.... Fingers crossed :)

Awww happy first wedding anniversary for Sunday :)

I have pre planned what I am having and I am hoping for no hiccups and stick to within my 15 syn limit.... Fingers crossed :)

Thank you - it seems like only yesterday!!

I was amazed when I looked up my favourite - Chicken Tikka Masala - is only 15 syns - so very tempted!:D

Well done for pre-planning - let me know how you get on!:)

Cheesy mash, WW cumberland sausages (0.5 syns each), "fried" mushrooms & onions and mixed beans in tomato sauce.

I've made a sticky toffee pudding for dessert (12 syns for whole cake) and will have it with WW custard and a sliced banana. Not sure of syn count (depends on my portion size :D ) but I've only had 2 syns so far today so I'm gonna enjoy my tea tonight.

Quorn Peppered Steak - Free
1/2 Jacket Potato with ELF Philadelphia (2 Syns),
5 McCain Smilies (1 syn each)
American Salad (in a pack from Morrisons - LAZY!!!!)
1 tbsp Ketchup

Followed, if I have room by a frozen Shape Zero with fresh raspberries and blueberries.

Big, Fat YUM!!

Beans on toast with quorn pieces & red onion. Followed by a particularly colourful fruit salad (if I do say so myself ;))

17062011461.jpg

A vegetable lasagne ready meal (under 350 cals) and salad followed by an apple and a cadbury highlights

They sound delish yummymummy
I've just ended up eating one of the kids sweets, one of those foamy mushrooms ooooops

Quorn steak strips stir fry with noodles in black bean sauce xx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I had a Chicken Madras made by my wonderful husband who is charged with cheering me up after a STRESSFUL week at work!

I had SW chips and fried eggs simple but every enjoyable.

Back