Whats for tea tonight?

Ooh yum haven't had these in ages! Are you using cheddar cheese or another type?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm using Laughing Cow light (0.2HExA), I would normally use cheddar, but too lazy to grate today! :)

The burgers are made with Extra Lean beef mince & onion with an egg to bind, seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika & cayenne. They smell yummy! Gonna have with a 57g wholemeal bap (HExB), SW chips and syn free coleslaw. :) :) Gotta love SW!

Hmmm not sure. Got a double whammy aerobics session so will be out of the house from 5.50pm-8.20pm so will need something easy when I get back...

Probably at the top of my head it will be bacon, SW chips, tomatoes and melted cheese with two rounds of bread.

Proper comfort food and can be cooked in about 30mins

slow cooked chicken (its cooking now and smells gorgeous), mashed potato (mashed with extra light mayo and Herb mash spice mix) and baked beans.

Spicy chicken with a heap of steamed veggies Mmmmmmm

Sweet chilli chicken and crispy bacon with sw chips and peas :))) i am soooooo looking forward to my tea!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Tinkerbellarella said:
Sweet chilli chicken and crispy bacon with sw chips and peas :))) i am soooooo looking forward to my tea!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

This sounds lovely...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

SW Spag bol but mine sounds boring compared with all the amazing sounding food on here.

My first attempt at SW chips. Done half sweet potato, left over chicken and roasted carrots, onion, peppers and courgette. Only time will tell!

One pot salmon with spring onions and sugar snap peas!!!

Attachments

• image-491565298.jpg
    image-491565298.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 56
Well considering I have nothing in the fridge I have managed to raid the freezer and am concocting King Prawn, Bacon, and pea linguinie.
Yummy ....maybe? :)

Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and topped with Parmesan - dee-lish

Attachments

• image-2875217230.jpg
    image-2875217230.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 49
Back